Found

Third person

"Who are you?" Zeus asked sharply. A young boy or man appeared in front of him. He was a bit tanned, perfectly toned skin, his skin looked smooth but strong. You can see well from under the shirt, his muscles and his six pack were visible. His eyes were a mix of silver and gold. His hair, auburn colored and with a bit brown and black strands of hair was messy in a sort of handsome way.  They were ruffles but still good looking.. He looked handsome, enough to make to goddesses drool over him.

"Perseus at your service, sir" Percy replied calmly. Bowing slightly.

"I don't remember having a god named Perseus," Hermes rejected.

"No, you don't.  My domains are swordsmanship, Earth and Braveness," Percy replied.

"Brother," Artemis gasped.

"Yes?" Apollo asked.

"Not you, you doofus," Artemis said, whacking Apollo on the head.

Percy cocked his eyebrows at his siblings.

"Yes, sister?" He replied.

"So you really are him, aren't you?" Artemis asked.  Gasps filled the room.

"Hello father," Percy said, looking at Zeus.

"What is the meaning of this?" Hera demanded.

"Ah, stepmother.  I warn you to not talk bad about my mother, or else," Percy said.

Hera fumed.  Just to prove his point, Percy made the ground rumble and vines shot up from the ground.  Everyone was taken aback by this showcase of power.  He is powerful and brave.

"How can we trust you?" Zeus asked.

"You can't.  It is really up to you if you trust me or not.  Until then, you can decide whether you want my help," Percy answered.

"How powerful are you?" Poseidon asked.

"Well, just as a demonstration. Let the gods except for the big three fight against me," Percy said, taking out his pen, and spinning it.

"Are you sure?" Hades asked.

"Positive," Percy said.

Without warning, the gods charged.  Percy threw up his pen, catching it by its handle with his right hand, then swiftly removed the cap with his left hand.  Hermes came rushing and a few arrows came flying in his way.  Percy used his sword, Riptide to slice all the arrows, then he took out Hermes tripping him.  He had the eyes of an eagle, he can see clearly every movement, from the smallest things to the biggest things.  From the slowest things to the fastest things.

Then came Ares, he lunged at Percy which was a rash movement, they both had synced movements, blocking each blow.  Until Percy did the unthinkable, he twisted his swords after blacking Ares' sword, then as fast as a leopard, he flung Ares' sword away and had Riptide on his throat.

"Do you yield?" Percy asked.

"Yes," Ares murmured.

Then, the twin archers fired arrows everywhere, Percy waited until they are in a row before swiping his sword in a circle, slicing the arrowheads immediately.  He then took a locket from his neck, he threw it into the air.  Everyone watched as it formed a bow, each part extending after the other.  Percy fired two really blunt arrows at his siblings, knocking them out temporarily.

Aphrodite tried to use her charmspeak, but Percy rejected it and knocked her out.  Athena then came with a spear, she actually fought Percy longer than Ares, but didn't survive Percy. Hestia and Hera decided not to fight Percy since they don't really support violence, I mean mostly Hestia.

"You are strong," Zeus stated.

"Am I supposed to be humble?" Percy asked.

Everyone literally facepalmed.  They can't believe such a decent and strong young man be so idiotic.

"You shall aid us in the incoming war.  Does anyone object?" Zeus asked, then continued, "In this case, meeting adjourned.  Perseus, come walk with me."