Yeah, they can piss off

"Hey lil' bro," Apollo suddenly appeared at his door.

"What do you want Apollo?" Percy asked, tired.

"Can't I just visit my favourite brother?" Apollo asked.

"We all know you won't do that," Percy said, rubbing his eyes, he had just woke up.

"Uhm, yes I do. Anyways, Zeus called a council meeting," Apollo said.

"Ha! See. So?"

"You are needed there," Apollo said it like it is obvious.

"They can all piss off, I need sleep," Percy said.

"Ok~," Apollo said, flashing out.

"Wait! No," Percy sighed as Apollo disappeared, knowing he messed up, he quickly flashed to the throne room.

"-couldn't come," he heard Apollo say.

"I'm-here," Percy said, panting. Causing the whole council to raise their eyebrows at him.

"Anyways, as we were saying. We would like you to replace Dionysus' place as camp director," Zeus announced.

"YES!" Dionysus yelled. At the same time, Percy yelled, "WHAT?!"

"Nah, there's no way I'm going there, the horrors," Percy said, shuddering.

"Come on man," Dionysus pleaded.

"No, no way! I'm not going there, nuh uh. Definitely not," Percy shook his head.

"Think of the good things. You can meet the kids, play with them..." Dionysus listed.

"Sorry to burst your bubble there, but I'm not good with kids," Percy said.

"I think you work perfect with them," Dionysus said with a smile.

"Nope.  I think you work better with them.  Besides, you're a pro.  Even Chiron knows you are the best!" Percy replied, giving Dionysus thumbs up.

"Look here Percy, the camp leader is great. Name's Annabelle—"

"Annabeth," Athena snapped.

"Ah yes, Annabeth. Anyways, would you be so kind and be my knight in shining armor and save me from that wretched camp?" Dionysus not so discreetly pleaded.

"Hmmm... No," Percy said bluntly. His head held high.

"Come on" Dionysus pleaded.

"I can be the night, with dozens of creatures hunting you at night," Percy said, looking at Dionysus ominously.

"No thanks," Dionysus shrunk back into his seat.

Suddenly, Percy looked in the direction of Artemis, then at Apollo. He tilted his head, his eyes as big as those of an owl. Apollo had that mischievous smile, while Artemis face was serious. Then, Percy let out a defeated sigh, then rolled his eyes.

"Fine, I'll be camp director. BUT I'll start next century," Percy said.

Dionysus' face fell, "Next year."

"After five years. I still need to win a war," Percy said.

"Five years it is," Dionysus said.

"Fine," Percy said.

"I got intel that Polybotes and his minions will be going to a bar, for fun, probably," Athena said.

"And maybe have a one night stand," Artemis said with disgust, her face wrinkled up.

"Oh, lighten up Arty," Aphrodite said with a smile.

Artemis didn't say anything, just rolled her eyes and looked at Percy in the middle, he was sitting in a chair he summoned earlier. Closing his eyes.

"Percy?" Apollo asked.

"Shhhh.  Acknowledge the peace in here," Percy said, smiling, his eyes still closed.

Zeus, not taking any of this, flashed away.  Hera following him.  One by one, they left, until Percy and Hestia are left in the throne room.

"Hestia," Percy said smiling.