|k.mbappé| ballon d'or awards

"Are you alright," Kylian huffs holding my hand in the car as we arrived at the venue.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I sigh.
Kylian knew I hated public events like these, and I usually don't come but today, I'm doing this for him.
The car soon came to a halt, and it was apparent we'd arrived. The door was swung open and we were met by flashing lights and a large crowd screaming for even one glimpse from us.

Kylian got out first not letting go of my hand as I followed him out.

We were accompanied by two bodyguards as I ducked my head to shield from the photos being taken of us. Kylian squeezed my hand for comfort as he knew I hated every second of it.

As we reach the red carpet walk to the ballon d'or backdrop, I knew I could no longer hide and the bodyguards who had now moved aside.

I stood beside Kylian forcing a smile onto my face as the paparazzi snapped photos of us. "Your doing great," He muttered so only I could hear.

I eventually stepped to the side so he could take some on his own for a couple seconds but within moments he was back at my side.

"God that was hectic," I said as we walked inside.
"Welcome the my world," He chuckles.

We had smiles directed at us from all directions as we entered into the building. There was so many famous faces and I could pick out a couple of their names as some of them follow me on Instagram.

Kylian must of spotted a familiar face from his team or something, because he lightly tapped my arm pointing that he'd be over there and that I should come as well, and so I did.

"Ky you alright bro," A guy with piercing blue eyes greeted him. I assumed it was one of his teammates to which I was correct.

"Yeah I'm good bro," he bro hugged him. "This is my Mrs, y/n," He introduced me.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Marco, and this is my wife Jessica," He smiled.

"You too," I beamed as Jessica reached over to hug me.
"But please just call me Jess," She corrects.

As a four, we go into the main auditorium where the ceremony will be held and it seemed that most people had already taken their seats.

We were seated right on the front row next to other stars like Lionel Messi and Luka Modric.

Overall the night did turn out to be a great one, and in future now I think I might attend many more.