|richarlison| head over heels

Name: Isabella Santos
Enjoy!

———————

Moving to London was a huge milestone in my life and I knew it was going to be difficult to adjust here because in Brazil, we do almost everything differently. I knew that I was here for the better though and that this was only temporary for a few years, but it's only day two and I'm already missing my hometown, in fact Brazil in itself.

I signed a huge record deal with a label that can definitely get me in the charts. I've been in London for around 5 months and have recorded a few sample tracks for my new single that'll be out in a few days. My manager told me she thinks it'll do really well and put me into the charts for sure and maybe even top it.

Thankfully, I'm not all alone here in London. I have a few friends who moved here maybe a year or two before me and that's one of the reasons I chose to go here.

Don't get me wrong I definitely missed every single thing in Brazil from my family, to even to the local food, but I had to live my dream, and this was the only way to do it.

———————

@IsabellaSantos

Liked by SofiaMartinez & 463,839 othersIsabellaSantos That's a wrap, it's been a long few months but here we are🤍

IsabellaSantos That's a wrap, it's been a long few months but here we are🤍

View all 793 comments

———————

"Right it's out, so let's finally go celebrate!" My manager (Taylor) exclaims jumping out of her chair and heading for the door.
"Cool, I'll text you the club and what time." I tell her as the door closes and she responds with a quick nod.

I quickly pull out my phone and text my best friend Sofia. I tell her to meet me at the club in a few hours to which she agrees.

I sigh a breath of relief that all the stress is finally over and now it's time to see if all our hard work paid off, so now I can finally begin to relax.

——————

The club was packed with people, but luckily, I'd booked us all a booth right a the back so if we wanted to, we could get away from all that.

"Hiya, I have a table reservation for 9 o'clock under santos." I informed the waiter to which in response her nodded and led us to where the booth was situated. "Thank you." I smile as he walks away.

Because I had specifically asked for the booth to be nearer the back, so we'd past quite a few people on the way.

I began so briefly scan through the menu of drinks and chose a few. As I was doing that, I felt a presence beside me which I assumed was the waiter so looked up to give my order, but to my shock it wasn't. In fact, it was a woman, probably about the same age as me, maybe a bit younger. "Oh, hi can I help you?" I ask with confusion filling my voice. "Sorry to bother you, but I'm a huge fan and I just wanted a picture." She says a bit taken a back. "Oh my bad, of course." I leaned over to her without moving in my seat as she snaps the picture. "Thank you!" She beams. "Take care alright." I smile as she walks away. I do have a quite a few fans, but one thing my parents raised me to be was humble. I don't brag about to the money I have or what cars I have, I just keep myself to myself and try to focus on music.