|m.mount| mrs mount

All the months of planning and stress that's gone into this one day, and now it's finally come and I'm bricking it.

Mase and I stayed in completely different hotels last night and I haven't genuinely seen him for the past two days, although in that time we did still text and call.

Mason and I were living in London until we moved up to Manchester a couple of months ago, since his transfer to Manchester United from Chelsea.

Although we now live in Manchester, we're going to have the wedding down in London where most of our family and friends live.

I currently have a couple of hours to spare before we need to leave for the actual church ceremony.

For the next 3 hours, I was glued to a chair while a hair and makeup team we'd previously hired before the wedding.

"Are you nervous?" The hairstylist tries to make conversation to pass the time.
"Honestly, I knew I'd be shitting myself by the time it came round, but I wasn't prepared for how stressed out I was going to be, not because of me being nervous but it's the welfare of the guests, like Mase and I really tried our best to cater to everyone coming, and I just don't want anyone to have a shit time, I'd honestly hate that, especially knowing how much effort we've put into this." I rant on.
"Yeah I completely understand," She nods.
"We've got like about 200 people coming, which I didn't think was bad but when other people found out they asked me how am I gonna fit 200 people in one church," I explain.
"Nah you'll be fine, I've seen the size of the church it can fit 200," she responds. "How many bridesmaids?"

"Uhh there's gonna be 5 I'm pretty sure, Then my best friend Lucy is going to be my maid of honour and Mason's little niece Poppy is going to be our flower girl," I reply.

"I'm sure I can guess who the best man is," She chuckles.
"Yep it's Declan, I can read your mind already," I smile looking at her through the mirror.
"Yeah, thoughts so," She laughs.
"When he told me he has had 8 groomsmen, I thought he was taking the piss," I sigh. "The ring barer is going to be my little nephew, Charlie, I dunno how he's gonna be at it because he's only 5, but I guess we'll see," I shrug.

The conversation continued for some time before Lucy, my sister Paige and my mum Dawn came into the hotel room after having their hair and makeup completed so they could keep me company.

The wedding ceremony begins in an hour and to be honest, we need to leave.

It was a bit of a rush to put my dress on but as soon as I was ready I got into one several limos parked outside the hotel for my family and the bridesmaids.

The drive was about 20 minutes from the hotel to the church but I honestly couldn't shake off the butterflies in my stomach.

By the time I arrived, I could see that the bridesmaids had already entered with some of the groomsmen and my dad had come out by the limo door to come and meet me.

"Honey you look beautiful," my father beamed at me, "Where's my little girl now?" He smiles.
"Still here," I joke to lighten the mood.

He helps me out of the limo and we share a small hug as he kisses me on the head while handing me the bouquet.

Everyone was now inside the church and waiting for my dad and I.
He and I link arms using my free arm to clutch the bouquet, as we enter the church and everyone stands out of respect.

I can see as I get closer to the altar, his smile only seems to grow bigger.
Once we reach the altar, my dad and I share a hug before he takes his place next to my mother in the front row.

I pass my bouquet to Lucy who's on the edge of the aisle and then take a couple as Mason softly smiles grabbing my hands and staring lovingly into my eyes, as he looks at me in awe.
"You look so beautiful, y/n," I watch as his cheeks flush. I smile trying to hide myself from his gaze as I begin to feel my cheeks warm.