♡hyunlix♡

It was 11 p.m and Hyunjin was peacefully drawing in his sketchbook on his partners bed. Hyunjin was the shy clingy boy that was never really seen at school. Felix was the popular mean kid that everyone had a crush on. Felix and hyunjin have been secretly dating for 3 months. Felix adores hyunjin and would do anything for him. Hyunjin feels so loved when he's around felix. Hyunjin was currently watching Felix play video games. He smiled at his boyfriend as he talks to his friends. Hyunjin was always scared of Felix's friends so he would always hide behind Felix whenever they came. Hyunjin continued to draw while listening to his boyfriend. Hyunjin wanted to keep the relationship a secret because he was scared that one of Felix's fangirls would jump him. Felix didnt mind if they kept it a secret he respected his decision. Felix turned his head to check on his jinnie. He noticed he was slightly closing his eyes and opening them.Felix turned back around and muted his mic.
"Hey baby?" Felix said while turning his head to look at his lover. Hyunjin lifted his head up to let Felix know he has his attention. "C'mere." Felix said waving his hand over. Hyunjin smiled and walked over to his boyfriend. "Come sit" felix said pointing at his lap. Hyunjin blushed and sat down. Felix rubbed his back and hyunjin put his hands over Felix's neck. Felix went in and kissed hyunjin on the lips. Hyunjin kissed back. They were in a heated make out. Wet sloppy noises were heard in the room. Anyone waking by could hear them. Felix broke the kiss once he heard his friends talking about a new match starting. "Felix??" One voice said. Felix kissed his boyfriend one last time before unmuting his mic. "Okay I'm ready guys." They all started playing while hyunjin was resting his head in the crook of Felix's neck. "Tired baby?" Felix said. "Baby?" His friend said. "Ooooo does felix have a girlfriend??" Another friend said. "Who is it??" Another said with curiosity. Felix rolled his eyes. He kissed hyunjins forehead and hyunjin whined. His friends could hear it over the mic. "Felix who is the lucky girl??" All the dudes were asking about hyunjin. Hyunjin looked up at felix with tired and sleepy eyes. Felix smiled. "Be right back guys." Felix said muting his mic leaving his friends with curiosity. Felix picked hyunjin up and walked over to their shared bed. He gently placed hyunjin down. Felix tucked him in and kissed his forehead. He began to walk away until hyunjin pulled at his shirt. Felix turned around and smiled at his boyfriend. He kissed his lips and walked back to his game. "I'm gonna go guys, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Felix said getting off the game. Felix walked back to his lover. He got in bed with hyunjin and pulled him into his chest. Hyunjin snuggled closer into Felix's chest. "Goodnight love." Felix said. "Goodnight lix." Hyunjin yawned. Felix smiled and kissed the top of his head. They both shared thier "I love you's" and drifted off the sleep.

————————
Hiii everyone!!
Hope you enjoyed