♡ Hyunsung ♡

Context:
Han and hyunjin are currently dating but are keeping it a secret from the other members.
Will the others find out??
______________________\
*beep beep beep*

"It's time to wake up baby~" Han softly whispered in hyunjins ear licking it in the process. Hyunjin whined and sat up from Han's lap rubbing his tired eyes.
        "Awwww did my baby sleep well?" Han asked looking at hyunjin with love. Hyunjin blushed and shoved his head in the crook of Han's neck.
           "It's time to get up baby, the members are waiting for us downstairs." Han said rubbing Hyunjin's thighs. Hyunjin groaned and sat up once again. Han kissed him on the lips and smiled. Hyunjin smiled and hugged him. Han happily hugged him back, wrapping his arms around his lovers waist. Don't get me wrong he loves hugging Han and Han knew that.
                 But hyunjin took it as an advantage to fall back asleep. As soon as Han realized he gently pushed hyunjin off of his lap but his legs were still wrapped around Han's waist. The shorter male groaned.
               "C'mon hyunjin it's time to get up I gave you too many chances." Han said caressing the sides of his lovers waist. Hyunjin groaned once again and slowly got off. Han soon got off and admired his boyfriend.
              " you look so cute in my sweatshirt baby~" Han added before kissing him on the lips and wrapping his arms around hyunjins thin waist. He soon let go and took hyunjins hand to head to the door to meet the others downstairs.
                 "Took you guys long enough."  Leeknow said rolling his eyes. "Yeah, what were you guys doin?" Bangchan added. "Hyunjin wouldnt wake up." Han replied teasing the younger male. Hyunjin gave him a disgusted look. Everyone just laughed.
         " okay guys after a long performance yesterday. Today will be a free day! Feel free to do whatever!! But not like whatever you want.. you know what I mean." Bangchan said making sure to look at Seungmin at the last part." Seungmin just stared at him.
           Han turned to hyunjin "hey babyyy.. i mean hyunjin wanna go to the park? I wanna show you my new freestyle!" Han added the last part to make it more believable and less suspicious.
          "Ugh fine." Hyunjin replied trying to hide his smile.
         "Great let's go!" Han said grabbing his hand and running out the door.
           The members just looked at eachother confused on what just happened but shrugged it off.
         " wait hannie! Slow down!" Hyunjin screamed through each breath. Han suddenly stopped. "Sorry baby, i just wanted to get away to kiss you.. if we stayed any longer I would've broke." Han said blushing. Meanwhile hyunjin was as red as a tomato.
         Han took hyunjin by the waist and pulled in for a sweet kiss. Hyunjin happily kissed back. They both shared sweet kisses and both were smiling in the kiss. They loved eachother deeply.
Hyunjin soon pulled back in desperate need for air. Han chucked.
                 "we're gonna need to work on your stamina especially in bed." Han said winking down at his lover. Hyunjin blushes and punched him. "HAN!" Hyunjin said cover his face. Han laughed and pulled hyunjin into a hug.
                 "Can we Take a picture together??" Hyunjin asked. "Ofcourse baby~" Han said looking down at the shorter. "YAY!" Hyunjin smiled.
           They did many different pictures. Like selfies, solo shots, they even asked people to take pics of them, they also had many different random pics from their adventures today, they even had some of them kissing.
             "Today was so fun hannie!" Hyunjin smiling at his boyfriend. " it was baby~" Han replied kissing him on the forehead. They were about to kiss when they both got a message at the same time.
       They checked thier phones and it was the Skz groupchat.

                         Abandon kids 🔥🔥

> about.to.disintegrate.soon
- hey Han and hyunjin it's time to get back it's getting late

> brownie boy
- yeah I'm worried about you guys.. get home soon!!

> in.the.building
- stay outside there pls

> squeak.squeak
- we'll be home soon guys

> dramatic af
Yeah we're almost back.

> in.the.building
- dang it.

"Awe I guess we have to go back :(" hyunjin said pouting. Han kissed his pout away. "It's okay love when we get back we can cuddle." Han said hoping to cheer his lover up. And it worked.
"Okay ^^!!" Hyunjin replied with a smile. "But first can you send me the pictures of us kissing?" Han asked kissing his lovers neck. Hyunjin giggle. "Ofc hannie."
Hyunjin went to his messages and added the pics of him and Han kissing and sent it... to the skz groupchat. He didn't realize till 20 seconds later both of thier phones started to blow up.
They were confused and look at thier phones to see a bunch of messages from the skz groupchat. They clicked on it and that's when they realized.

Skz groupchat 🔥🔥
> dramatic af
- sent 5 attachments

> in.the.building
- AH- MY EYES
- OMG

> about.to.disintegrate.soon
- WHAT- HAN. HYUNJIN
- EXPLAIN.

> He doesn't know.
- ..
- I'm not gonna ask

> literally on top.
- I KNEW IT.
- CHANGBIN 5 BUCKS RN.

> muscles bigger then the airhead commercials
- UGH.
- WTV.

> Brownie Boy
- oh my
- I'm so happy for you too 🥹

> about.too.disintegrate.soon
- GUYS HOME NOW.

> dramatic af.
-Uhhh..

> squeak squeak.
- yes ma'am

"Ughhh I'm so sorry hannie! I didn't mean to!! :(" hyunjin said shaking. Han frowned and pulled hyunjin into a sweet hug. "Hey.. baby it's not your fault it's okay.." Han reassured the shorter and kissed him on the cheek.
Hyunjin smiled still visibly shaking. "There's nothing to worry about love.. they'll understand." Han said rubbing circles on hyunjins back.
Hyunjin smiled and hugged Han harder.

_____________
PT. 2?!?!!!!
THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE READS J LOBE YOU ALL!! WAHHHH 😭😭
Also leave some suggestions or ideas for more chapters!! ♡