♡Hyunchan♡ PT.2

*SMUT WARNING*

Hyunjin POV:
       I felt a pair of hands grab onto me and felt Chan's lips on the crown of my forehead. I could barely keep my eyes open as he was walking out of the building. I knew tonight was gonna be a long night so there wasn't any point in trying to sleep. I Soon heard the car door open and I opened my eyes a little. Chan gently Place me in the car and closed the door. He walked over to the other side and and got into the drivers seat. I could feel a pair of lustful eyes looking at me. It took everything in me to not slip out a moan. Chan figured what I was doing and smirked and placed his hand on my thigh. He squeezed my thigh and i whined. He chuckled and gave it one last squeeze before starting the car. I put my hand on his and looked out the window.

Chan's POV:
It took everything in me to not fuck hyunjin right there in the car. I knew it wasn't a good idea so I had restrain myself. The main reason is Hyunjin would also complain in the morning and I didn't want to deal with that.
     What felt like forever we finally reached our shared House. I looked over and was surprised hyunjin was still awake. I took my hand off of Hyunjin's thigh and I heard him whine. I smiled to myself and opened the door and walked over to Hyunjin's Side. He looked impatient and was ready. I opened his door and he immediately threw his hands up. I picked him up by his armpits and put him on my chest. He put his hands around my neck and mine on his butt for support. I closed the door and walked towards the house.

No one's POV:
          He opened the door and slammed it with his feet.
Hyunjin immediately attached his lips to chan's. They were in an intense make out sesh. Wet sloppy kissing noises filled the house. Chan squeezed Hyunjin's butt making him moan into the kiss. Chan smirked and headed up the stairs. If they did it downstairs hyunjin would also complain in the morning.. Chan didnt want that. He finally reached the bedroom and threw hyunjin on the bed. Chan walked to the bedroom drawers and pulled out a hoodie. Hyunjin was confused but didnt say anything. The hoodie Chan pulled out was a black hoodie with bun je ears on the hood. Chan walked back over to hyunjin and pulled up the hoodie he had on. Chan leaned down and attached his lip to Hyunjin's nippled. Swirling and bitting at the nip. Hyunjin moaned and grabbed chans hair. Chan took his mouth off and hyunjin whined. Chan smirked and tapped his arms. "Lift your arms baby." Chan said with a lustful voice. Hyunjin threw up his arms and Chan took his hoodie off. He then grabbed the black hoodie and put it Over hyunjin. He put the hood on his head so the bunny ears would stick up. "Perfect" Chan Said while smiling down at his boyfriend. Hyunjin just layed their confused. He whined. "Patience baby." Chan said rubbing hyunjins thigh. Chan took a step back and admired his lover laying on the the bed ready to be fucked. "I could just eat you up." Chan said with lust. Hyunjin squirmed and whined. Chan smiled and walked towards hyunjin. He took his shorts and boxers off in one quick motion. Hyunjin whined from being exposed. Chan put hyunjins legs over his shoulders. He started to bite down his legs and and lick his inner thighs. Hyunjin started squirming again. He moaned when Chan bite down on his inner thigh. It got replaced with a whine when Chan purposely missed his member. He knew he was teasing him. Chan on the other hand couldnt control his OWN teasing. He scooped up hyunjins member with his mouth and started to Bob his head up and down. He also added a finger in Hyunjin's hole. Hyunjin arched his back and his mouth flew open. Moans were spilling out as Chan went faster and faster, adding one finger after another. One of hyunjins hands flew to chans hair grabbing it and the other grabbed the bed sheets. His moans got louder as Chan went faster. Hyunjin started to whine and squirm indicating he was close. Chan quickly got off and pulled his fingers out earning a whine from hyunjin. Chan smirked and slowly got up.
      Hyunjin closely watched his boyfriends every movement. Chan quickly took off his pants and boxers in one quick motion. Hyunjin whined as he saw chan's big throbbing member stand tall. Hyunjin licked his lips as he saw Chans member leaking with pre-cum. The older male slowly traveled his hands up Hyunjin's body until he reached his head. He slowly lifted the younger males head and put over his bunny eared hoodie, making the bunny ears stand straight up. Chan smiled and kissed the black haired boy on the cheek.
    Chan got off of Hyunjin and started to line up his member. "Tell me if it hurts.. ok??" Chan said caressing the younger males thigh. Hyunjin nodded with Lust in his eyes. Chan chuckled and slowly inserted his member. "Ahgg" chan groaned. "Your still so tight baby." Hyunjin whined tossing his head side to side. Tears already streaming down his face. Chan bent down and kissed away his boyfriends salty tears. "Your halfway there love~" Chan said hoping to make his boyfriend feel better. Soon the pain was replaced with pleasure. Hyunjin went from whining to moaning. Chan smirked. "F-faster!" Hyunjin moaned out. Chan fulfilled his request and started to pound in faster. The bunny ears on hyunjins hoodie bounced along each of Chan's thrusts making the older male more turned on.Hyunjin's moans got louder and louder each thrust. "F-FUUCKKK~" the younger male arched his back as his mouth flew open. "Found it." The older male smirked. He thrusted harder and faster making hyunjin loose his mind over the immense pleasure. "I'm g-gonna-" hyunjin couldn't even finished his sentence when white strings of cum came out of his member. Chan still continued to thrust. Hyunjin whined due to over stimulation.
        "Im almost there baby". Chan said as his thrusts gone sloppy indicating he was close. Not even a second later he cummed into his lover. Hyunjin moaned at the feeling of being filled. Before either of them could say anything hyunjin passed out. Chan smiled down at his boyfriend and kissed his lovers forehead. He walked over to the closet and picked up new clothes for both him and his boyfriend. He wiped down his lover with a warm cloth and changed the bed sheets. He then changed his lover then himself and quickly joined the younger male in the bed. He hugged his boyfriend close while kissing him on the cheek and quickly went to bed.

__________________
HERES THE PART 2!!

ALSO IM SO GRATEFUL FOR THE 1K READS!!! I NEVER EXPECTED PEOPLE TO ACTUALLY READ THIS 😭😭
SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I WAS BUSY AND HAVENT HAD MUCH MOTIVATION BUT ITS FINALLY HERE!!

I LOVE YOU ALL ❤️❤️