♡Hyunin

It was 9 a.m. Hyunjin and jeongin were currently cuddling in bed together. Jeongin on his back and hyunjin snuggled into his neck on top of him. Jeongin was a morning person so he was already awake. He didn't want to wake hyunjin up tho so he decided to just scroll on his phone. It was now 10 a.m and he decided he should make some breakfast. He carefully got up trying not to wake his lover. He managed to slip out and quickly put a pillow under hyunjin. He tiptoed out the door and quietly closed it. He went down stairs and walked to the kitchen. He took out the ingredients and got to work.
       It was currently 10:30 when Hyunjin woke up to the smell of pancakes and slowing lifted himself up. He had bed hair and his plump lips were slightly parted. He looked around the bed for his partner but he was no where in site. Hyunjin whined patting the bed as an attempt on finding jeongin. "Innie~" He whined again knowing he wasn't there.
         Jeongin had just finished making breakfast and was about to set everything up when he heard his name being called. He knew that his jinnie had woken up. He smiled and walked up the stairs. He reached the door and opened it. He looked over at the bed and saw hyunjin sitting on the bed,back facing him. He walked over and and climbed on the bed. Hyunjin turned around and immediately clinged into jeongins lap. Jeongin giggled and kissed hyunjins head. Hyunjin looked up and puckered his lips up. Jeongin smiled and bent down so his lips can meet Hyunjin's. The kiss was nice, soft, and so loving. They were in a in soft make out session. Hyunjins back arched as he put his arms around jeongins neck. Jeongin put his hands on hyunjin small waist lightly squeezing it making hyunjin whine. There lips moved in sync. Hyunjin broke the kiss and hid his head in jeongins neck trying to catch his breath. Jeongin placed soft kisses on his head caressing his thighs. Hyunjin loved the position they were in it's his favorite and jeongin knew that. Hyunjin in his lap with his head hiding in jeongins neck. And jeongin kissing him while massaging his thighs. "Baby, I made some breakfast let's go eat." Jeongin said breaking the silence. He let go of hyunjins thighs and hyunjin whined at that. Jeongin got off the bed and hyunjin held out his arms. Jeongin smiled and picked his lover up and hyunjin immediately put his legs over jeongins waist. Jeongin held hyunjin up by his butt and kissed his neck before heading to the door.
    Hyunjins eyes lit up. "This is so good innie!!" He said as he ate the pancakes jeongin made earlier. "I'm glad you like it" jeongin said smiling at his boyfriend. After hyunjin finished his food he started to do the dishes. As hyunjin was washing the dishes he felt a pair of arms around his waist. Jeongin snuggled his head into hyunjins neck causing hyunjin to giggle. Hyunjin turned off the water and turned to face jeongin. "Can we go back to bed??" Hyunjin said. "Sure baby." Jeongin said smiling. Jeongin grabbed Hyunjin's hand and took him upstairs. They reached the bedroom and opened the door. Hyunjin immediately ran to the bed jumping onto it. He reached out his hands to signal his lover that he wants cuddles. Jeongin smiled and walked over to his boyfriend. He picked hyunjin up by his armpits and placed him on his lap. Hyunjin clinged onto him like a koala instantly putting his arms around his neck and snuggling into it. Jeongin started to pepper his neck with kisses while rubbing his thighs. Hyunjin quietly moaned when he kissed his sweet spot. Jeongin didn't want to take things to far so he decided to stop. Jeongin soon felt soft snores and looked down at his lover and smiled. He kissed the top of his head and soon drifted off to sleep

——————-
LOVE YOU ALL ❤️❤️