♡Hyunchan♡

Bangchan has been stressing a lot lately before thier new comeback. Hyunjin took noticed and felt bad for his boyfriend. He didn't know how to cheer him up. Days have past and hyunjin has had enough. He couldn't Stand seeing Bangchan stressed anymore. He needed to do something about it.
2 hours have past and it was 1 a.m. Hyunjin was sitting on the studio couch watching his boyfriend work on the new comeback. He's been at it not stop, only getting up to the bathroom. He won't even eat. Hyunjin was starting to get stressed as-well. Also slightly annoyed that Chan hasn't given him any attention and only focusing on his laptop. Hyunjin started to shiver realizing he has goosebumps all over him. He wanted his boyfriends jacket because he liked big hoodies and his scent was always on them. He got up from the bed and walked out the door. Hyunjin shut the door and Chan jumped.
He turned his head while taking off his headphones. "Jinnie?" Chan said looking around the room. The realization hit him. He's been so focused on the new comeback he couldn't give his boyfriend any attention. Guilt rushed through him. He got up from the chair and went to go look for him.
"Where is my bagggg..." Hyunjin Said walking around the dance practice room. Hyunjin walked around until he finally found it in the corner with a sticky note on it. "Thanks for your night cream :)" it wrote. Hyunjin knew exactly who it was. Han. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and opened his bag. He rummaged through until he found what he was looking for.
"Where is he.." Chan Said walking around the JYP building. He heard some noises coming from the practice room and peeked through the door. He saw hyunjin rummaging through his bag. He cocked his head out of curiosity and leaned on the door frame.
Hyunjin pulled out Bangchan's black hoodie and immediately put it up to his face. He took a big sniff and smiled to himself. Bangchan couldn't help but smile at the scene. Hyunjin put the big hoodie on and hugged himself. Hyunjin say on the floor and sighed. " I wish I could hug Chan." Hyunjin said with a frown.
         "You can if you want too." Chan said. Hyunjin snapped his neck and his eyes widened. "Hi love" Chan said with his arms open. Hyunjin smiled and ran up to his lover. He threw himself into chans arms. Chan picked him up and put Hyunjin's leg around his waist. He put his arms on hyunjins butt for support and walked back to the studio. Hyunjin buried his head into the crook of chans neck and Chan soon could hear soft snores. He walked back into the room and gently placed hyunjin down onto the couch. He walked back over to his laptop and got to work.
        Hyunjin shuffled around the couch and slowly sat up. His eyes were slightly opened and his lips were parted. He looked around the room and stopped when he saw his lover. He rolled himself off the couch and slowly walked over to Chan. He wrapped his arms around his neck causing Chan to jump a little. Hyunjin wined and buried his head into chans neck. Chan turned his neck and kissed hyunjins head. "Come sit" Chan said patting his lap. Hyunjin smiled and made his way to his lovers lap. Hyunjin looked at Chan and smiled. While Chan was staring at his plump lips. Chan dove in and pressed his lips on hyunjins. It took a while for hyunjin to process but soon kissed him back. While they were making out chans hands traveled to hyunjin ass and started kneading it. Hyunjin lightly moaned into the kiss. Chan started to nibble on hyunjin bottom lip asking for access. Hyunjin granted his wish and parted his lips. Chan immediately pushed his tongue through and explored every inch. He sucked on hyunjins tongue making him moan. Chans hands moved up hyunjins shorts and placed his hands on his thighs. Hyunjin started to squirm. Chan broke the kiss "don't move so much baby." Chan said. Hyunjin whined. He started to grow hard. Hyunjin could feel chan's erection and started to sway his hips. Chan groaned and griped hyunjins hips to stop his movements. Hyunjin whined. "Let's finish this at home baby boy" Chan said with a smirk. He picked him up bridal style and walked out the door.

——————-
SHOULD I DO A PART 2!??
BTW TYMSMSMSM FOR 200 READS IM SO GRATEFUL AND IM SO HAPPY I LOVE YOU ALL ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I CANT BELIVE PEOPLE ARE READING MY STORY HELP TYSM❤️
- let me know if you guys want me to wright specific stories in the comments!!
- sorry I couldn't post I've been super busy lately but I should be able to post more !!
- love you guys ❤️