♡ Seungjin ♡

Context:
Seungmin is the star quarterback for the Highschool football team that everyone has a crush on.. but he's also supposedly the schools "bad boy" but really he's super sweet.. well maybe to just his boyfriend... Hyunjin is a very cute and sweet handsome boy. He's not very popular and only has a couple of friends but the two some how became a couple that no one knows about..
—————————————————
Hyunjin was currently drawing in an empty classroom waiting for his lover to be ndone with his football practice.
              He was really concentrating because he didn't notice Seungmin walk into the room until he felt a pair of lips on his cheek.
                  Hyunjin jumped a bit and turned to see who it was. He felt relieved when he saw his lover with a puppy like smile on his face.
              "Ewww you're all sweaty". Seungmin just laughed. "I thought you liked my sweat." Seungmin said after laughing. Hyunjin just rolled his eyes playfully and stood up from his seat.
                "How was practice?" Hyunjin asked packing up his stuff. "Ehhh same as usual.. that one cheerleader is still trying to get with me." Seungmin mumbled the last part because he knows hyunjin gets jealous.
                  "Okay baby im done" hyunjin said swinging his backpack over his shoulder. "Okay love let's go." Seungmin said smiling before taking Hyunjin's hand. They walked hand in hand out the schools doors. They reached the afterschool bus and both went in together. They were surprisingly the only people in there and it was their favorite bus driver driving. Her names jazmyne but they call her Jaz. She's also the only person that knows about their relationship because they trust her that much.
                  "Hey kiddo's!" Jaz says greeting the two. "Hi..." Hyunjin says slowly walking to a seat. "Hey Jaz!!" Seungmin says happily. "Ah is hyunjin tired today?" Jaz asked concerned. Seungmin chuckled before replying "yeah he's always like this after school." "Trust me I know.." Jaz says. Seungmin and her begin to laugh. "Minnieeee" Hyunjin whines from one of the seats. Seungmin turns to Hyunjin "Baby I'm coming hold on." He turns back to face Jaz. "Thanks for driving us Jaz!" Seungmin says before walking to his baby. "Always for my two favorite boys!"
                       Seungmin walks to Hyunjin and sits down next to him. Hyunjin immediately lays down on his baby's lap. Seungmin chuckles at his clingyness and massages Hyunjin's head with his hands. Hyunjin hums in the nice pleasure he's getting from his boyfriend.
                  "My last games tomorrow baby.. do you wanna go?" Hyunjin hesitated before saying "sure." Seungmin eyes lit up causing his hands to come off of Hyunjin's head. "Omg you will?" Hyunjin whined "yes yes.. now put your hands back on my headdd." Seungmin smiled before continuing to rub his head.
                       They finally arrived at Seungmin's house and Hyunjin was already fast asleep.. "we're here lovebirds." Jaz whispered completely aware that Hyunjin is sleeping. "You two have a good night" Jas said smiling. Seungmin slowly and carefully picked his lover up in his arms and grabbed their backpacks. "Thank you again Jaz and you too" Seungmin smiled at the bus driver before getting off and walking to their house.
                        He reached the front door and carefully opened it and slowly closing it behind him. He walked over to the living room and placed his boyfriend on the couch and walked away to put the back packs up.
                         Not even 5 seconds later hyunjin was whining for Seungmin. Seungmin smiled before walking back to the couch where he sat his lover. "You awake love?" Seungmin said patting his head. Hyunjin whined and climbed into his lap with his eyes closed. "Tired baby?" Seungmin asked rubbing his back.
Hyunjin nodded snuggling closer into Seungmin to get warm. Seungmin chuckled at his actions and picked him up by his butt. Hyunjin immediately wrapped his legs around Seungmin waist and buried his head into his neck. Seungmin kissed the top of his head as he carried Hyunjin upstairs.
He finally reached their shared room upstairs and he carefully sat Hyunjin on their bed. "Jinnie what do you want to wear to bed?" Seungmin asked rubbing Hyunjin's thighs. Hyunjin thought for a moment before saying "your hoodie.." Hyunjin quietly said but enough for Seungmin to hear. He kissed Hyunjin's cheek and walked over to his drawer of hoodies. He picked out one of his hoodies and walked back over to the shorter male.
He cooed at the sight of Hyunjin slowly drifting to sleep then jump back into reality. "Baby lift up your arms." Seungmin asked holding the hoodie. Hyunjin immediately did what he was told and so did Seungmin. He slipped the hoodie on Hyunjin and gave him a big kiss on his cheek. Hyunjin giggled at his actions. "Are these shorts comfy enough baby?" Seungmin asked looking down. Hyunjin blushed and nodded "y-yeah... there fine!" Hyunjin replied quickly looking away.
Seungmin smiled and kissed both of Hyunjin's thighs before standing up and booping Hyunjin's nose. Hyunjin puckered up his lips "babyyyy." He whined. Seungmin knew what his jinnie wanted and gave him a few big kiss on his plump lips. Hyunjin smiled and giggled. Seungmin could've melted at his smile.
Seungmin smiled before saying goodnight to Hyunjin. "Where are you going Minnie?" Hyunjin asked slightly sad. "I gotta pack for tomorrow's game and then I'll be back baby. I'll be there with you in the morning I promise love. Get good rest." Seungmin smiled while heading to the door. "Okay Minnie. I love you." Hyunjin said before closing his eyes. "I love you too jinnie." Seungmin smiled before slowly closing the door.

__________________
HEY MY POOKIESSS 🩷
1SORRY IVE BEEN TAKING SO LONG I -LITERALLY HAD NO MOTIVATION 💀
-BUT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU GIYS WANT A PART 2 AND IM ALSO WORKING ON PART 2 FROM THE PREVIOUS STORY!!
- ALSO LEAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS!
- LOVE YOU GUYSSSS HAVE A GOOD DAY ♥️🩷