Chapter Two: Whitty Meets Earnest

Meanwhile at the Team Forces Headquarters, Team Forces were doing their own things. For example, Amy was playing with her tarot cards.

Amy: [Holding out her tarot cards to Espio] Pick a card! Any card!

Espio: Okay... [He chose one of the cards and read it out loud] You will fall in love...

Amy: Aww! That's sweet!

Espio: [He saw that there was more writing, so he read that part out loud] With a pink hedgehog named Amy Rose...?

Amy: Huh? [She took the card from Espio and read it] I didn't write this! [She then heard Vector and Charmy snickering]

Vector: That was a great one!

Charmy: I know! Good call, boss!

Amy: [She rolled her eyes] Very funny, you two! What did I say about messing with my tarot cards?!

Vector: Sorry Amy! We just couldn't help ourselves! We just thought it would be so much fun!

Amy: [She rolled her eyes again] Even then!

Tails: Isn't this amazing, you guys! We went almost two weeks without having a single corruption!

Silver: Yeah, but even then, we couldn't stay away from danger...

Knuckles: Yeah! Station Square still got attacked by a skull guy who was out for vengeance, and Silver, didn't you say that the Triple Date was crashed by Dixon and Earnest?

Silver: Yeah... 

Tails: But even then, that was only two occurrences, and we were able to get through them both! 

Vector: Whatever the world throws at us, we'll serve back to them!

Amy: You guys are right! Team Forces never give up!

Knuckles: We're ready for anything! [He was then hit by the door that Kat swung open] Anything... But... That... [He fell to the ground]

Kat: Hey guys!

Amy: Kat?! What are you doing here?!

Espio: And why didn't you knock before coming inside?!

Kat: Eh... Booooring... But anyway, you won't believe who I met today!

Tails: Who did you meet?

Kat: HIM!!!!!

Espio: Him who?

Kat: WHITTY!!!!!

Charmy: What's a Whitty?

Tails: Well Charmy, someone who is described as witty is usually someone who shows or characterized by quick and inventive verbal humor.

Kat: No Tails! Whitty is not a what, he's a who!

Tails: Oh... My mistake... Who's Whitty?

Kat: Only the very best rockstar EVER!!!!! Well, aside from Daddy, of course!