Chapter Six: Fighting Whittear

After Whittear started running after Earnest again, Team Forces started searching high and low for the two.

Amy: Alright, the task at hand right now: Find Earnest and Whittear!

Knuckles: Next, we save Earnest and hide him somewhere where Whittear can't find him!

Tails: Then, we go and fight Whittear, and free Whitty from corruption! Sounds like a great idea!

Vector: It really is a great idea, but how the hell are we supposed to track down Earnest and Whittear?

Silver: [He noticed a weird scent] Huh... Does anyone else smell something weird...?

Knuckles: If you're talking about a smoky, charcoal like smell, then yes!

Espio: It's probably just burnt hotdogs...

Knuckles: [He noticed that the smell was coming from an alleyway] No... It's coming from that alleyway... [He pointed at the alleyway]

Vector: Wait a minute... Smoky, charcoal like smell... Adding that with Whittear being a bomb-like creature... This may sound weird, but I think that's where Whittear is!

Knuckles: And with Whittear chasing after Earnest, that must be where Earnest is, too! Great detective skills, Vector!

Amy: Come on, Team Forces! Let's go stop Whittear and save Earnest! [The team then ran into the alleyway. We then cut to Earnest, who was running through the alleyway, with Whittear in hot pursuit]

Whittear: [Quickly running after Earnest] Go ahead and try to run! As fast and as far away as you can, Earnest Cunningham!

Earnest: I'm not gonna stop running! You're never gonna catch me, you monster!

Whittear: [He stopped in his tracks] M-Monster...?

Earnest: Yes! That's what you are!

Infinite: [Through telepathy] Don't let a small word like monster get to you! You wanna capture and kill him, right?

Whittear: Y-You don't understand... I was called a monster all my life...!

Infinite: Exactly! And if they want a monster, you're gonna show them a monster!