Chapter Five: Whittear Attacks

With Earnest, he was walking through the streets of Station Square while whistling, feeling proud of what he just did.

Earnest: It's much quieter now that I destroyed that stupid bomb's ugly rose! I like it! [He then heard growling] Huh...?! H-Hello...? [He walked around cowardly] A-Anybody there...?

Whittear: Oh Earnest...

Earnest: [He whimpered as he heard the mysterious speaking, causing him to start running faster] Ahh! No!

Whittear: Earnest Cunningham...! Come out, come out, wherever you are...!

Earnest: U-Uh...! G-Go away, you insane freak! [He was then blocked by a wall] No!

Whittear: [He caught up to Earnest and grabbed him] I got you now, Earnest Cunningham!

Earnest: Ah! W-What do you want from me?!

Whittear: You know exactly why I'm here, Earnest Cunningham!

Earnest: L-Let me go! I-I don't even know why you're after me!

Whittear: Bullshit! Don't you remember the rose?!

Earnest: Rose? What rose? I have no idea what you're talking about!

Whittear: Don't lie to me!

Earnest: Okay, fine, I may know what you're talking about, but I don't ever remember destroying it!

Whittear: Oh, I never mentioned you destroying the rose!

Earnest: Uh...

Whittear: You destroyed the one thing I had the remember her, and now you're gonna pay!

Earnest: No! Please! I'm sorry!

Whittear: Your apology is not accepted! You'll pay for this, Earnest Cunningham!

Earnest: [Struggling to get away from Whittear] No! Let me go! 

Whittear: Stay still and stop struggling, and maybe I just might make your death less painful!

Earnest: [As he was struggling to get away from Whittear, he kicked him in the stomach, causing the corrupted bomb to fall and for Earnest to escape Whittear's grasp] You're never gonna catch me! [He ran off]

Whittear: GET BACK HERE, EARNEST CUNNINGHAM!!!!! [He started running after Earnest. We then cut to Team Forces in their headquarters just relaxing]

Silver: [He sighed] Lazy days are the best!

Tails: I know! We need more days like these!

Espio: Unfortunately, we don't get days like these that often, with all the attacks on Mobius and everything...

Silver: Yeah... We might as well make the most of this day... [Everyone then heard rapid knocking] 

Vector: Huh?