Chapter Seven: Whittear's Breakdown

Whittear has gotten his hands on the medallions.

Infinite: [Through telepathy] Finally! The medallions are right in my grasp now! Excellent work, Whittear! Now that you have the medallions, all you need to do is hand them to me!

Whittear: Woah woah woah! Wait a minute! You said that you would help me kill Earnest, and he isn't dead yet!

Infinite: [Through telepathy] As if I cared about helping you capture Earnest! All I cared about is getting the medallions! And now that you got the medallions for me, just bring them here, and this will all be over!

Whittear: No way! You promised you'd help me kill Earnest! We had a deal! I'm not giving you the medallions until you help me kill Earnest!

Infinite: [Through telepathy] You have no choice but to listen to me, Whittear! You better get the medallions to me, or else! [He began to make Whittear feel pain in his arm]

Whittear: AGGH!!!!!

Infinite: So, will you bring the medallions to me, or not?!

Whittear: Nggh-Never! [He crouched on the ground in pain] I can always destroy these medallions, right here and now!

Infinite: Don't you dare!

Whittear: Oh, I will!

Knuckles: Destroy the medallions?! He's not serious, right?!

Vector: He could be! He is a corrupted villain, after all!

Amy: We've gotta get the medallions back! Who knows what he'll do! [She walked over to Whittear] Hey...

Whittear: [He looked up at Amy and kicked her away]

Amy: [She was knocked back to the rest of Team Forces]

Vector: [Helping Amy back up] You okay?

Amy: Oww... Yeah... [She looked back at Whittear, who had tears in his eyes] Whitty, please! I know you're better than this! Infinite betrayed you, but we won't! It's not too late... You can break out of Infinite's corruption, and show everyone that you're not a monster!

Whittear: It's too late, Pink! Look at me! I am a monster! It's too late for someone like me to change! I might as well just kill myself! Nobody would cry if I would!

Amy: You say that, but that's not true! What about Kat? She'd be devastated!

Whittear: SHE'S PROBABLY JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!!! At my weak point, she'll just betray me, just like [He snapped his fingers] that!

Espio: Whitty, please! End this madness immediately!

Whittear: Just leave! I'm just a useless monster!

Espio: No, you're not...

Whittear: Don't be stupid! I'm a literal doomsday device!

Espio: Doomsday device or not, that shouldn't make you a monster... You have a lot of fans all around the world...

Whittear: Had a lot of fans... All I am now is a forgotten memory... All I am is a monster...

Espio: I seen people do things much worse than what you think makes you a monster... Corrupting innocent bystanders to be his evil follower, and even parents abusing their literal flesh and blood... If you think being a doomsday device makes you a monster, think about what much worse people do...

Infinite: [Through telepathy] I'm giving you one more chance, Whittear! Take Team Forces down, and I may help you find Earnest!

Whittear: [Panting] Fine!