Chapter Eight: Bombkitty Friendship

After the whole Whittear incident, Kat had gone back to the penthouse to try and fix the demon gem that was broken during the battle.

Pico: [Looking at Kat's injured knee, which was bandaged up] Are you sure you're gonna be okay, babe?

Kat: You've asked this question 15 times, Pico, and I've told you that I'm fine!

Boyfriend: Well, the only thing we've gotta do now is make sure Daddy Dearest NEVER finds out about this!

Kat: If he asks, I'll tell him that I tripped and rolled down a hill!

Boyfriend: [Sarcastically] Sounds like a believable lie...

Kat: Oh, hush! [She finished fixing up the demon gem] Done! [She showed the new demon necklace to Boyfriend, Girlfriend, and Pico]

[PS: I forgot the bandage...]

Pico: Uh

Pico: Uh... It still looks broken...

Kat: It still is! I couldn't find a way to put the demon gem back together, so I decided to take the shards and make a necklace outta them! I hope Whitty likes it!

Pico: I'm sure he'll love anything you give him, babe! I would!

Kat: Thanks, Pico! Well, I'll give it to him on my way back home! See you in the morning! [She left. We then cut to Kat in the alleyway trying to look for Whitty] Whitty? Whitty, where are you? [She then heard quiet crying] Whitty? [She ran over to where Whitty was, seeing the bomb curled up, hugging his knees] Whitty? Whitty, what's wrong?

 We then cut to Kat in the alleyway trying to look for Whitty] Whitty? Whitty, where are you? [She then heard quiet crying] Whitty? [She ran over to where Whitty was, seeing the bomb curled up, hugging his knees] Whitty? Whitty, what's wrong?

Whitty: [He heard Kat, causing him to wipe his tears away and look at her] Oh... Uh... Kat! D-Didn't expect you to be out this late!

Kat: [Putting her hands on her hips] Uh-huh... What's going on...?

Whitty: What-- I-I don't know what you're talking about! E-Everything's fine! Just... Peachy...

Kat: Is that so...? Whitty, there's tears in your eyes!

Whitty: Uh... Yeah! Uh... that's because... Uh... My eyes have been watering... Uh... I-I don't know why...  

Kat: You're not a good liar...