Chapter Four: Whittear Corrupted

Back at the penthouse, Kat was walking over to a cauldron and pulled out something that was glowing pink, with Boyfriend, Girlfriend, and Pico watching.

Boyfriend: What is she doing?

Pico: She told me that she was working on something for Whitty. Weird how she's not mad at him for what happened earlier...

Girlfriend: As long as it's someone she cares about; she can forgive and forget easily! Heck, she probably doesn't even remember what happened!

Kat: [Looking at the pink glow in awe] Oooh! I think it's almost done!

Pico: What's almost done, babe? What are you making?

Kat: A demon gem! [She showed the trio the pink glow]

Boyfriend: Uh... It's just a pink glow...

Kat: Wait for it... [After a few seconds, and pink glow turned into a pink gem]

 [After a few seconds, and pink glow turned into a pink gem]

Boyfriend: Woah...

Pico: What is that...?

Kat: Like I said, it's a demon gem! It's shows that the creator of the demon gem cares deeply about whoever they give it to!

Pico: Oh... [He started blushing, thinking that the demon gem was for him] Babe... You shouldn't have...

Kat: [She laughed] Silly Pico! This gem is not for you!

Pico: Huh?

Kat: It's for Whitty! I told you I was making something for him, remember?

Pico: [Saddened] Aww...

Boyfriend: [He placed a hand on Pico's shoulder] Cheer up, dude! I'm sure she'll give you a demon gem someday!

Girlfriend: Perhaps sooner than you think!

Pico: Hmm... Thanks, you guys...

Kat: Well, I better get going! I told Whitty that I wouldn't be gone for long, and I've already been gone for 40 minutes! See you guys later! [She left. We then cut to Whitty, who was in emotional distraught about his rose. Infinite, who sensed these negative emotions, sent the corrption into the now destroyed rose]

Whitty: Grr...

Infinite: Whittear, everything that you had was taken away from you in the blink of an eye, all because people see you as a monster... Well, if they think you're a monster, then you'll show them a monster!

Whitty: Will I be able to get everything that was taken away from me back?!

Infinite: Why of course, you will... However, there is a price you must pay, that being the medallions... So, do we have ourselves a deal...?

Whitty: You can count on me... I'll make everyone pay for viewing me as a monster and regain what's rightfully mine! [He stood up] Because if it's a monster they want, then it's a monster they shall have!!! [He then transformed into Whittear] AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!