Chapter 4: lost

Natsu's PVO
" I'll meet up with you in a sec " I said to Lucy, she smiled and walked away with my scarf in her hand. I was thinking about what she said " do you think that they will come back? " I sighed and thought to my self " what if I'm wrong what if they never return? Or what if- ..... NO!!! Stop thinking like that Natsu, you can't for Lucy's sake "I was snapped out of my thought when I heard a big thump, I turned to see Lucy laying on the ground. My eyes widen and I ran to the laying Lucy. I saw her gripping her stomach and laying in a ball. I ran faster to her and yelled her name " LUCY!! ", I woke everyone one up they were all startled. Once I finally got to Lucy I slid on my knees to get closer to her. I picked her head up saying " no,no,no come on Lucy wake up " I shook her and Wendy came to my side and said " what happened " and i said " I don't know she just fell ". " Why weren't you watching her Flame-Brain? " Gray said, I turned around to see him laying by Lucy just like me and Wendy. I was so worried about Lucy I didn't care for what he said, even if he is a ice-pervert.I felt something fall on my face, " are you crying? " Gray asked. I was shocked, I whiped the small thing that tickled my face earlier and looked at my fingertips to see a small tear, I was as surprised as everyone else. I felt a small hand on my shoulder, I turn to see Wendy smiling " it's ok Natsu, shell be fine " I nodded slowly and walked away and went to the rainbow bridge that was on. I tucked in my knees and started crying softly. I can't loose anybody else I love, it hurts to much, I thought.

Wendy's PVO
I watched Natsu walk away with a worried look on his face. I looked at Lucy's sleeping body and sighed " what's wrong Wendy " I turned to see a worried Chalie by my side " Nothing " I said and smiled, but it was a fake smile. Charlie gave me a worried look and said " ok then, what do you think happend " she was pointing, I turned to were she was pointing and she was pointing to Lucy. " I don't know " I said worried " maybe-" I was stopped when I felt no magic wave length coming from Lucy's body I was stunned. I just stood there with no emotion at all with my eyes wide as can be, I was shaking of how testified I was.

Charlie PVO
I saw Wendy looking sad at Natsu when he was walking away. " I know what Wendy was thinking, she's the only one that knows how much Nastu really feels about Lucy, but she never told me and it's not just Natsu who care about her though she was Lucy's closest friend she was Wendy's first real friend. I was worried that she would lose somebody else that she cared for, I never thought I'd ever see that face she was making right now ever since she found a family who loves her as much as I do " I thought, Wendy looked at me, and I had a worried look on my face because of what I was thinking. " what's the matter " I asked her I knew that she wouldn't tell me though. " Nothing she said and gave me a fake smile. I just rolled that thought away of her alone and asked Wendy "what do you think happen" I asked her " I don't know " she said looking at Lucy " maybe-" she was caught off by something I didn't know she was shaking and crying and she looked frightened. " I was scared so I was shaking Wendy to snap out of it " Wendy are you ok? What's wrong!! " I asked her. She just stood there still frightened " I....I.... Can't.... Feel... Her.... Wave length! " I just stood there stunded looking at Lucy or even dead Lucy!!

Hey guys sry for the late update I've been busy with vacation but don't worry I had time for both of these I will definitely update soon next time promise sry again that it took awhile anyway I hope u guys enjoyed as much as I did making it and thx for the awesome comments u guys have been giving me u r all soooo!!! Sweet thx for all of them!! I'm so glad yall enjoy it see u guys in the next chapter 😊😊😊
Video game off...