Authers Note

Hey guys sry this isn't a chapter I know some of u were wanted this to be one but don't worry after this story there will be one I promise!!

Ok on to the point if u guys have read the last chapter " can't be true.... can it? " I told you guys that I have news and that is why I'm making this authors note instead of a chapter ok now the news. Ok I have good news and bad news so I will say the good news first. The good news is the book is taking off and I am going to continue the book because first of all I wasn't going to continue the book at all if it didn't take off but now that it did I'm going to continue it and I'm so glad I took off so thanks to you guys this book is going to continue to get better. Now for the bad news okay so I don't know how to put this after you guys just read the good news but I'm going to and the book after probably the 10th chapter because the books mostly about Lucy's death but now since she's already starting to die I have to in the book at some point but wait. There's more since the book is doing so good I am going to make..... A SEQUAL!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!!! Okay so I guess that is also good news but I just want to say it and tell you guys that I'm going to make a sequel and's going to be called "Come Home Lucy "and I promise you it's going to be as good as the first one I'll give you a rough draft right now " it's been a year since Lucy die for you to hasn't been the same until the grand magic games and surprisingly they meet someone but they never thought they see you again " soo how did u guys enjoy it. It was just a rough draft or just like a small portion of the draft so I hope you guys enjoyed well I guess the good news is the bad news wasn't that great because I want to thank you all so much for all the support you guys have given me all this time and sadly before I didn't think this book would do so good but now that it is I'm happy that you guys were there to support it so thank you I know the books not done yet but I just want to say again that I'm very very grateful that you guys are so sweet to me when I would having writers block and the fact that I updater late and that you guys enjoyed my book so much I'm so glad I wrote this book because then if I never did you guys not been so sweet to me so thank you. oh and before I go I want to say please comment on what you guys think or message me they'll be great too . i'm very excited about the sequel until next time guys... Video-game off...