Chapter 7: LUCY!!

Natsu's PVO
Just I like lisanna.. just like lisanna...just like lisanna I just kept repeating it in my head over and over again it was like the room was spinning I was so disey I started seeing 2 of everyone " Natsu ... are you ok.. " I heard 3 Erzas ask I just kept seeing the room spinning and Erzas words and Just like lisanna kept replaying in my head like a broken record. I felt my stomach turning, I started getting so disey that fell to my knees but Erza grabbing my right arm. I felt Gray put his hand on my shoulder looking worried, but I saw 3 Grays worried. And then suddenly I just got to disey I fell on my back and soon everything went black...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I hear someone calling my name, repeating over and over again. " Natsu,Natsu,Natsu wake up.." I slowly stutter my eyes open to see Erza, Gray , Wendy, Happy, and Chalie looking at me. I slowly sit up with my hand on my head. " what happened I asked curiously, " you just collapsed after Happy told us that Lucy was dieing Erza said. Then it all came back to me in a flash. " LUCE!! Where is she I need to see her " I said and attempting to get up, but everyone was pulling me down " let go of me!! I need to see her " I said angrily. " Natsu calm down, Lucy's ok " Erza said. My eyes wided on what I just heard, I slowly sat back down. " what " I said in a calm voice while looking at Erza. " Yes she is ok Wendy healed her " Erza said while putting her eyes on Wendy. I looked at her and smiled and gave her a huge, " ca..can't... bre..th " Wendy said. " oh yah sry " I said while letting go of her and just smiled. I looked at everyone who was smiling at me and I smiled back. " Can I see her? " I asked, I wated a sec before Erza nodded her head. My smile grew wider and I eventually stop up and ran to Lucy and came to an utter stop, when I saw her on the ground with a blanket covering her waist and down and a bandage over her head while she was sleeping. I quickly went to her side and grabbed my hand and said " thank goodness your alright " I whispered. And I see Luce's eyes start fluttering open and muttering " natsu .." My grin just kept on growing and I pulled her into a big huge. " hi Natsu " she said whole hugging me back and placing her head on my neck and kept hugging and we finally let go of each other. " I missed you so much Luce " I said while crying. Luce just smiled mad whipped my tear away with her thump " I missed you too " she said while crying I started leaning in and she did the same next thing I knew we where kissing like there was no tomorrow...

~END OF DREAM~

I started waking up, to see everyone next to me with worried looks on the face calling my name to wake up. " Natsu, Narsu wake up.. wake up NATSU!! Erza yelled. " it was just a dream " I mermerd " what, was a dream Natsu? " Erza asked. I turned my head slowly to Erza " Lucy " I said " Lucy? " She said curiously " what do you mean Natsu " she asked " never mind " I said looking back up at the starty sky. " it was just a dream " I mermerd. Erza and Gray just looked at each other curiously. As I true drifting back it my sleep, to see her again...

----------------------------------------------

And done with the chapter. YAYYY!! And I kept my promise under two days or less so yay for that too! So I hope u guys enjoyed and I will see u in the next chapter enjoy reading.
Video-game off...
Oh, before I leave I just want to remind u just a few more chapters before the book ends but don't worry there is going to be a sequal ok now.. BYE!