Chapter 9: flying away again

( A/N: hey guys I'll get to the chapter in a sec but I just wanted to say that someone said that this story is sad and they don't want it to be.... I totally get it I don't like sad things either especially when it comes my favorite shipping couple but I should have worned you but I just thought that the title did I guess not im sry for the incoviense but sadly the story isn't going to stop being sad it is going to continue to get worse so if you don't like sadness then I guess this story isn't for you.... But in the next book it will get happy I promise just not in this one only in the second one anyway just needed to say that so back to the story)

Natsu's PVO
Erza was trying to see what was going on with me, but I did I guess I was still stunned of shock on what I was seeing. I was still evern unclear on what I was seeing... Lucy was floating and glowing!?. So I ran to her, to try and stop get from floating way. I hear Erza call out to me while I was running, but it was cut off probably of what she was seeing. But I didn't care at what she was thinking at that point I just wanted to get Lucy back! Once I finally reached her she was already floating away from me. And it was to hard for me to get all of her the closest thing I could get was her hand. " please Lucy don't leave... Please I'm begging you " I whisper and then I started crying. Slowly her hand started slipping, when I noticed it I tried to regrip but it was no use " wait... No.... Stop ... DONT GO LUCY!!! " I yelled everyone could hear me. I heard small crys and faint voices coming from where everyone else was. I wanted to look but yet I knew if I did I would never see Lucy again. Finally her hand slipped out of mine, I tried to reach for it but it was to far. " LUCY!!!! " I yell to the top of my lungs while still reaching for her... But yet she just kept on getting farther and farther away from me.... Suddenly she just started glowing brighter and brighter then soon she just disappeared. After that I felt my heart broke in two and then shattered in a million pieces that could never be fixed.. My my chest started hurting like crazy it felt like I was going to die, then my knees got weak so weak I collapsed on to my knees. Out of no where it started raining I didn't think it could rain in the celestial world, but yet it just lost the best wizard it ever had so it made alittle more sense.... But this time there was no going back to the past just to the future with out her....

Hey guys sry cliffhanger but it is what it is anyway I hope u guys enjoyed but yet I think u crude instead of smiled.... Awkward.... Anyways I have a goal for a thousand reads by the end of the summer i would really appreciate it if u guys help out with that thx. Ok well until next time.
Video-game off....