Chapter 6: dont go.... Please

Hey guys I noticed I never said this in any of my chapters before since I always forgot but now I didn't. I do not own any of these characters they all belong to Hiro Mashima. ok now on to the story..

Natsu's PVO
I saw Lucy's mark disappearing right in front of my eyes. Just like lisanna's did but I wasn't there to see it happen but Mira told me what happened since Elfman wouldn't. ( this is before they went to edolas, so they still think lisanna is dead.) He always balmed himself for what happened to lisanna so he doesn't talk about it. " lisanna..." I said my eyes went wide open when I heard what I just said. That word just slipped out of my mouth, I wasn't trying to say her name infornt of Lucy I know how she acts when I talk about her. " WHY DID YOU SAY THAT YOU IDIOT, ESPECIALLY INFRONT OF LUCY!! " Gray shouted at me. I look down to see Gray neeling down beside Lucy. "I....I don't know... it.. just slipped out!" I said in a surprise tone " and what are you doing next to Lucy Anway she's mine!! " I said in a angered tone. " I'm conferting her unlike you who is think about lisanna than Lucy! " He said in a angered tone as well. " i.....i don't know " I said. " is it that you care more about lisanna-" "NOOOO!!! " I interrupted him before he could finish his sentence, I startled him and everyone around him and they all looked at me. I just stood there looking at the ground so my bangs would cover my face. " I never loved lisanna I never even thought about it, because I know that I never felt loved ever since Igneel disappeared but then..." my heads turned into tit fists "I met Luce and I knew that I loved her ever since I set my eyes on her... " I started to feel a tear drop falling down my face. I was crying, I normally don't cry especially infront of people.

Erza's PVO
We all stood there seeing Natsu cry infront of us, we haven't seen him cry ever since we were kids and he was still upset at Igneel for leaving. I just stood there looking at Natsu I tilted my head and said " Natsu " in a faint whisper so no one could here me. I walked up to Natsu and rested my hand on his shoulder, which caused him to look at me. He had a tear stained face with puffy red eyes looking straight into mine. " we know Natsu that you care for Lucy, so don't worry we will make sure we don't lose her Wendy is doing everything she can " I said. Natsu just looked at me for a few seconds before he spoke "ok... " he said in a faint yet soft tone. Then Natsu looked away from me with a worried look, I turned my head to see.... Happy. ' what was he doing here he's supposed to be with Wendy and Charlie ' I thought

Earlier

( with Wendy, Charlie, and Happy )

Happy's PVO
While everyone was talking about Lucy. Me and Wendy, Charlie were trying to figure out what was wrong with Lucy and why we can't feel her magic wave length and trying everything we can to not assume that she is die ing since that's what it means if your wave length suddenly disappears and your guild mark does the same, but like what Natsu said ' lisanna ' which rang a bell in my head. Mira told use what happened on the mission of how Lisanna died, she said that her guild mark started disappearing and then her body started to glowing and then floating in the air and went to the sky before the body fully disappeared. When I told Wendy and Charlie that we knew that Lucy was die ing, so when we were about to get up and tell the others Lucy's body started glowing!! " Hurry go get the others!! " said Charlie in a ordering tone and worried. I nodded and did what I was told and ran to Natsu and the others. I came to a sudden stop when I saw Erza conferting Natsu but then he saw me which caused everyone to see me especially Erza. Erza knew what I was going to say " happy- " Erza was cut off By Natsu " is she ok!! " He said in a eager tone. I was huffing and puffing from all the running which was just a foot but still it's a long way away " she's glowing and this time it's her whole body " I said Natsu just looked at me. with a worried expression. " just like lisanna " he managed to say " what? " said Gray. " she's dieing the same way Lisanna did " he said to Gray. Now evening is going to change...

Hey guys how did u like it? Anyway I'm sry for mentioning Lisanna a lot but trust me I'm not a Nali fan I hate that shipping so MUCH!!! I just had to mention her for a caprasion of how Lucy is dieing so u can get a better picture anyway thx guys for reading and so again for the late update but don't worry it will be sooner next time. Oh and just like what Natsu said earlier he cares for Lucy and be never cared for Lisanna the way he does to Lucy. anywho I'll see YALL in the next chapter. Video-game off...