Chapter 8: I...Understand

Wendy's PVO

As I watched Natsu look at the sky and tear up. I look over to Erza and Gray who were talking to each other, I couldn't make out what they were saying because they were alittle more far away. And they gave me the job to watch Natsu, which was fine with me but I was just alittle worried. " Wendy..." I hear someone say I turn to see a laying down Natsu who was crying and looking at me. " what's is it Natsu?" I asked " how's Lucy doing?" He asked I just sighed. He's been asking that question every 5 minutes and it's always the same answer " she's in the same condition she was five minutes ago Natsu " "I'm sry I tri- " " I know Wendy and I appreciate it, thanks anyway " he said I just started feeling more bad than I already was, I started crying " I'm...im so so.... sorry Natsu" I said while wiping my tears away " hey Wendy, don't cry it's not your fault " he said sitting up and rubbing my back. " im so sorry " I said while grabbing his shirt and crying in his chest " shhhh it's ok " when he said that I knew he was lieing ' how is everything going to be ok ' I thought and Natsu just kept rubbing my head.

Natsu's PVO

" shhhhhh it's ok " I knew when I said that I was lieing to myself and Wendy, but how is everything going to be ok? How!??

Erza's PVO

I asked Wendy to watch Natsu while me and Gray talk, I dragged Gray over to a corner where no one could hear us. " what's up Erza " " it's about Natsu " he sighed " I had a feeling, it was about him... what do you think is up with him " he asked " I don't know " I put my hands on my hips. " There has to be something going on... with him or could this all just be happening because of..." I trail off to know exactly what's happening it's just like when Natsu lost Igneel. I glance over to Natsu to see him comfert a crying Wendy. I smiled I knew he didn't like seeing people sad or hurt, especially since he lost so much and that he doesn't want people to feel the way he did. I was knocked out of my thought when Gray waved his hand in my face " Erza, is everything ok? What's wrong? " Gray asked " oh it's nothing. " He looked at me with a confused look " Erza do you know what's wrong with Natsu? " " I think so.. " " Well what is it, hey I'm his friend too even if we fight a lot I'm still his friend " I nodded " I know " " Then please tell me Erza! " I nodded and told him everything that I was thinking and when I finished he understood " so do you think that- " before I could finish my sentence " yes I had to be " I smiled and nodded " ok so what no- " again I got cut off but this time by a scream. Me and Gray both reaction was to run to where the scream was. We ran to Wendy and Natsu " what's wrong! What happened! " I yelled I was looking at Natsu to respond but instead he just had the expression that he just someone die " Natsu answer me!! " I yelled once more. He got up and ran and he stumbled and fell a few times but he kept getting back up Natsu where are you going! " I yelled while my eyes where falling him " Natsu where are y-" I was shocked at what I was seeing I knew where he was going. He was heading to Lucy's Body which was glowing and floating, I was shaking at what I was seeing. I stumbled to my knees and I started crying.. no...

Hey guys did u like it? I hope u did. I really appreciate all the comments u guys have been leaving and all the views it means a lot to me my goal for this book is 1 thousand by the end of the summer at least that's what I'm hoping. I would really appreciate u guys for helping me reach that goal. Anyway thx guys for reading and I hope I see u guys in the next chapter.
Video-game off...