Chapter 3

I wake to the horrendous sound of my alarm blaring. It kills a part of me my soul hurts at the thought that this will be my routine from now on school oh fuck my life.

I turn the alarm off checking my phone to see a missed call from none other than the freak himself. Was yesterday's conversation not enough for him? What does he need and why did he call me.

I contemplate ignoring it but I don't know what he'll do if I do that. Maybe show up at my school? I wouldn't put anything past that man. Which that in mind I click the notification and my phone buzzes as I call him.

He picks up within seconds.

"Hello" Nicoli says, his voice sounding awake as if it's the middle of the afternoon and not 6:30 am.

"You called?" I question. My voice on the other hand comes out dry and raspy considering the time.

"Yes, I wanted to ask you to send me all of your social media accounts. I wanna review if they are damning to your reputation." That little fucker says.

"Mmm ok give me a sec." I say even though I know damn well I'm not changing anything I post or taking anything down. It's easier to agree and then not do it than disagree and fight him on it.

"I sent you on text I'll accept your request when I'm done getting ready." "Is there anything else?" I ask.

"No." He says simply and hangs up.

That little fucker.

I stand up and waddle into my bathroom thank god it's in my room I wouldn't want anyone to see me in this state especially not Enzo. He was one of dads new body guards sometimes he assigned him to me if I was going somewhere other than school or without Lorenzo. He looked to be in his early twenties maybe idk I'm not good with far guessing but he had dark brown hair that's curled up in a hot asf way. His eyes were light brown almost the color of honey. And he was so fucking tall damn him.

I shower quickly pulling my hair into a high ponytail and grabbing my neatly placed uniform to put it on. It's a stripped black and green skirt with black stockings and a white button up shirt with a matching stripped tie and a black jacket with the school logo on the top left of it. It was a shied with the schools name written on it.

I put on my black flats and grab my bag heading down. I don't really feel like putting makeup on today since I put some on yesterday I want to give my skin a break plus I'm pretty sure I have PE today.

I open my door and head down stairs hearing my little brother Aldo's voice as Maria his nanny helps him get ready. He's ten years old and the cutes little boy ever. I walk into the kitchen and grab my water bottle from the fridge grab an apple and put it in my bag incase I need it.

Lorenzo and Amilia are hosting a pool party at their beach house this Friday and I wanna look my best.

"Aren't you gonna eat." My little brother asks as I'm about to walk out the front door.

I turn and give him the biggest smile have I mentioned how much I love this kid?

"Of course little guys. I'm just gonna eat at school since Lorenzo is waiting outside for me. I don't wanna keep him waiting." I smile

"Oh. We'll have a good day at school Vicky." He says as he hugs me.

"You too baby." I say

I walk out to Lorenzo half awake half asleep behind the wheel and laugh he's always like this before his morning coffee.

"Someone didn't sleep." I joke as I get in the car.

"This hangover is killing my soul." He says in the most dramatic way it makes my laugh some more.

Amilia doesn't usually join us in the same car since she likes to sleep in more and come to school 10 minutes late almost every time

"I can only imagine."

"Starbucks?" He questions

I nod in agreement.

————————————————————————

"Your not gonna eat?" Lorenzo questions since I usually order breakfast with my coffee

I shake my head no " I don't really feel like it"

He nods in acceptance. That's what I love about him he doesn't push me to explain just accepts that I will do as I please and he should just go with it.

I sip my warm coffee with a smile on my face as we head to school I already am loving the start to this year. I should've done this a long time ago. Should've rebelled years ago.