Part 4

Y/n PoV
It's been a month now me and jungkook never met again after that conversation.  My family have alot of talk with jeon family… I was sitting in my room wearing a white wedding gown which was looking so beautiful but the beauty of it can't glow because of my sadness. 

"It's the day,"  I said while looking in the mirror. My eyes met mine in the mirror. A tear left my eye but  it went away suddenly the door opened revealing my mom and dad "Oh my god"  my dad said with shocked eyes.

"Is this you y/n? My daughter?? It's been ages since I saw you in a dress like this"  he said with a bright smile my eyes met my moms eyes  "I'm so happy that you both said yes to this marriage"  as she said this a tear left her eyes "Eomma"  I whine her name and whip her tear.

"I can't believe that my little daughter is getting married"  mom said while smiling through the tears "Even I can't believe"  dad said and I strached my arms, we all hugged each other and calmed ourselves. 

Jungkook PoV
"Jungkook"  I looked at my back after looking at the window "Grandpa"  "Its time son come now"  I smiled while looking at him but it faded away when he went away from there. The aura is killing me and making me anxious but still I need to do this.

Marriage isnt a easy thing this needs love and respect for each other… I have got cheated once and I can't trust someone so easily "JUNGKOOK"  "YES COMING MOM"  I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed deeply. 

A/n PoV
"Y/n it's time"  your dad said to you and you nodded, gesturing your posture you stood beside your dad and intervened your hand on his shoulder and looked at your dad he gave you a warm smile and you did the same. The doors got open revealing jungkook standing with the priest.

Many feelings were looking at you nervously and giving you anxiety "You can do this"  you thought and closed your eyes for a moment and opened it again, unfortunately you both made eye contact. He bowed a bit that no one noticed but you did.

You can see that he is respectful towards you. He gave you his hand and you connected it with yours, looking at his eyes anyone can say that he don't want to do this. You stood beside him and the priest began with all the words (idk much about this).

That one sentence made your whole situation pause for a minute "Do you take Lee y/n as your lawful wife?"  He sighed and said "I do"  the time can't stop!! Why.?? You were panicking a bit "Lee y/n…Lee y/n"  "Y/n"  "Huh"  you got out from your thoughts and said "I-I do"  

"Do I really have to do this all?? Marrying a guy who I don't know a bit"   you thought "I'm marrying a girl who I don't know a bit"  he looked at you "You may kiss the bride"  when you both heard this that made you both shocked, What the heck I'm not doing this..!! You thought when he stand in front of you.

No-No don't kiss me jungkook  he came closer to your face "KISS HER ON HER LIPS JUNGKOOK"  you heard his freinds shouting and cheering but they don't know how much nervous you both are… he placed his hand around your waist and pulled you closer.

Oh fuck… He pecked your forehead and went back, you opened your eyes and sighed in a relief. Do she think I might kiss her?? Jungkook thought and scoffed. You both met your parents and talk with other relatives.

Y/n PoV
I was talking to mrs. Jeon and was faking a smile "You will love being here"  she said and pinched your cheeks a bit, you smiled and it faded away when mrs. Jeon went away "Really?"  You asked to yourself suddenly you heard a loud thud, "GUARDS CHECK THERE"  your dad shouted.

The main door got opened revealing Rachel who was drunk and can't even walk "Rachel-"  jungkook whispered her name.., do he know her??? I looked at Rachel again with an angry face "JEON JUNGKOOK YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR I WANTED TO MARRY YOU" 

She started shouting like crazy making the other relatives talk about it and some kids were scared because of her messy look. Hopefully there were no reporters "Who is she to you?"  I asked to him "AND YOU LEE Y/N"  I suddenly felt a hard grip on my hand that made me groan in pain. 

I looked at her and found her glaring at me with her teary eyes "Rcahel leave her"  jungkook said while grabbing my hand and jerking it away "Oh really?? I can do anything…anything darling"  she said and started laughing like a maniac.. 

She was about to grab my wrist again but I slapped her hard "TAKE HER AWAY FROM THIS PLACE"  I shouted to my guards and they all dragged her away "Y/N I WILL KILL YOU AT ANY COST"  I heard her shouting while trying hard to run away. My eyes met jungkook's eyes he was fuming in anger  "Who was she?"  My mom asked to mrs. Jeon "A psycho path and nothing else I think we should forget that and let our newly married couple go to there home" 

Mrs jeon said with a sad face "I'm sorry my daughter I didn't-"  she pleaded with guilt "No No it's alright mom"  i said to mrs jeon while grabbing her hands, "I think we should go"  I heard jungkook's voice he sounds to cold and angry his eyes were stick to that door where she was standing and shouting . "Yes daughter, you should go,"  my dad said.

Jungkook PoV
She ain't that same girl whom I used to love with all my heart and affection…she changed.  Right now we were sitting inside the car and y/n was sitting beside me.. I looked at her hands and found it rolling up on her handkerchief as tears started falling from her eyes.

I throw my back backwards through my hair and rested my head back on the seat as I'm also not in the mood to talk.  My heart was aching because of this marriage, what am gonna do??? I look at her again and found her wiping away her tears "You shouldn't cry Y/n"  I said to her and she processed what I said  "are you mad why would I cry??"  

Huh?? "Then why were you wiping your tears"  "Tears?? I am wiping my runny nose because of that spicy food"  the heck I thought she was crying. I made an O face and looked away through the window. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

I suddenly someone shaking me to wake me up "Jungkook!! JUNGKOOK!!" What the fuck!!! Earthquake i fell on the seat and saw her standing I'm front of me with a done face. "Is this a place to sleep?"  She asked and I stood up. "I'm going in"

Y/n PoV
He left me there and went inside the home.. huh!! He left me here in the cold.. seriously??? "What do he think of himself??"  I said while stomping my feets on the ground… "who will help me to walk?" Ofcourse me and myself.  The courage in me is telling to go in and plop on the bed. I managed to go in the home.

As I came in I made a wow face "Seems like dad and grandpa have gave all the money to make this house"  as I came in I saw jungkook walking in the kitchen wearing shorts and a tshirt  the hell!! He even changed his clothes.  I looked at him in disbelief when he saw me.

"What?"  He asked "Can't you just help me to come in this big ass house.. I can't even walk properly with this gown on my body"  I shouted at him in low tone with anger. "You want to me to pick you up?? Or what?"  He said and I was in shock.

"Forget it!! Where's the maid?"  "Yes mam"  I heard the maid calling me "Take all the bag in room"  "Don't go alone take one maid for the help"  jungkook said and I nodded to her. 

I managed to walk on the stairs, I sighed with relief and opened the room door. Oh my god  jungkook was standing back facing me while he was shirtless. The curves looks so hot… I looked away when he turned towards my direction "What the heck"  he whispered but I heard it

"Don't you know that a lady is also here?"  I said to him and heard him chuckling "Don't forget we are married now"  when he said this my cheeks were in red color because of shyness. "Y-Yah go and wear some cl-clothes"  i hear no sound so i looked at his direction.

"Ahhhhhhhhh"  I screamed when he was few inches away to me… and then..