Part 10

The brown eyes and the pink lips were smiling but the darkness of that smile was screaming. Everything seems beautiful but then a thing called the dark side enters our life and makes it a mess. That's what happened with the Jeon family.

Jungkook was thinking about the incident and the injury that he got from a big rock. He still remembered the way he fell on his knees and was crying for your presence, he was begging for you to come and stay with him and also was shouting for forgiveness.

Why?? Why did I ask for forgiveness when she should be the one to be regretful? I never let those memories kill me but the incident that happened tomorrow is aching my heart a lot. I don't want her to be in such situations but… his hands gripped over the burning pan which was too hot.

But the thing she did is making me angry, I can't do anything, I just can't. You were coming down in the search of jungkook suddenly your eyes met the burning pan handle which was gripped by jungkook's hands "JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???"

Jungkook flinched harder when you shouted your lungs out and ran to him. His red hands were now captured by your hand, he looked at you and found tears in your eyes. How can she even cry?? You made his red palm rest on the kitchen counter and started to treat his wound.

He was looking at you like he just got to know what love is. Those teary and puffy eyes were caring alot for him, his eyes got even more softened when he remembered the way you hugged him last night because of fear. 

Why does my heart ache?? Why do I want to hug her? Don't…just don't do this to me y/n. 

Flashback 
Jungkook PoV
I was looking at her sleepy posture. Her eyes are puffy, lips are bleeding, cheeks are red because of harassment. I took a wet cloth and first aid box. I was treating her wound at midnight. Now I can't leave her like this.

My hand was resting on the bed, and the other one was cupping her face. I was done with my work so I thought to get up and place the things in its place. As I was about to stand up I felt her hand gripping over my hands. I looked at her and found her awake. 

"Y-Y/n?"  "J-Jungkook please don't leave me"  Those words spoken by her were making me feel guilty and sad. I took those  hands in my hand and caressed it "I'm just going to place these things in its place"  her grip got more tighten "No please don't go"  she was repeating the word again-and-again.

I put the first aid box on the side table while my hands were still gripped by her. I looked at her and found her staring with those puffy eyes "Don't cry I'll be here"  I made myself sleep beside her. 

I was back facing her because of the tears in my eyes. I didn't want to show my tears to her. To my surprise I felt her hand hugging my waist. I was shocked when she did that, I can feel her sobbing, wiping my tears. I looked at her and hugged her. 

I don't know why but my hug was getting even tighter when I was hearing her crying and sobbing "I got you shhh"  I pecked her forehead and tapped on her back to make her sleep. 

Flashback ends–

??? PoV
"So you did your work Rachel '' my eyes were glancing at the girl who was shaking in fear. I smirked and went close to her "Don't make me repeat"  "t-the 3 mens are in the police station"  my smirk turned into a dark gaze "Aishhh"  I shouted while throwing the vase away.

"I told you to torture her and you just"  I slapped her badly that made her fall on the floor. "I-Im sorry I'll-"  "Shut up now we will wait until the right time comes" 

Ends of ??? PoV

Y/n PoV
I was feeling him staring at me but I ignored it and treated his wound. Suddenly he yanked my hand "go and r-rest in room"  I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I really want to tell you everything right now but you aren't letting me…I'll tell you everything tonight.

I looked at my feet and went from there.

Jungkook PoV
Y/n!! She was hiding her sad face from me, I really want to stop her but that incident is killing. I still remember the way she was sitting on the boy lap and was hugging his neck. 

I'm sad too but no one will understand that.. I need time for myself, something is killing me from inside but I can't tell the feeling about it. I looked up and flipped my hair in frustration "URGHHHH"  I shouted so hard before throwing the glass.

My feelings aren't a fucking game that everyone can play. I can punish her for this but why?? Why does my heart ache when I see her sad face?? Why does my mind shout to not do something like this with her?? I still remember our talk on the bridge. I thought that she was the only nice one but NO…NO ONE'S THERE FOR ME.

Y/n PoV
"Hell-"  "Y/n you really forgot your mom and dad? Does jungkook loves you this much"  aishh dad is just I laughed on his statement "No dad it's nothing like this my love for you is much more than anyone even if it's my husband"  

"Yahh Yahh what are you teaching my daughter??"  My mom shouted and yes my dad, aww poor dad "no no darling it's nothing-"  "Shut up y/n go and call jungkook now"  my breath stopped for a moment when mom said this.

I tried hard to not cry and controlled my tears "Mom he is-"  "Hello mom"  I flinched when I heard Jungkook's voice "Hello jungkook!! How are you?? Does y/n annoy you??"  "Mom please"  "no mom it's all nice here"  he said while looking at me with his sad eyes.

My heart clenched seeing him like this… it's all because of me if I never went to that party then we might have lived happily…

 I need to tell him..