Part 11

Healing doesn't mean forgetting 
Some mistakes take us to the right place :) 

Y/n PoV
"Alright mom you should take rest now"  i said to mom on the call, she was talking continuously with jungkook. "Yah but now-"  "Yes darling y/n is saying right you should rest now"  phewww dad finally said something. 

"Alright Jungkook, we'll talk later."  "Yes mom, take care of yourself,"  Jungkook, who was sitting beside me, ended the chat. He sighed and was about to go but "Jungkook"  stopped in his place and looked at me.

"Let me explain once"  "What will you explain??" He shouted that made me flinch hard "The truth that you never let me say"  I said with tears, he looked at me and his angry eyes changed into a worried one. "Why aren't you letting me explain?? A-Am I that bad??" 

Jungkook PoV
I looked down when she said it "Do you remember the party night when we both were sitting in the car and you told me to behave like a wife and be nice with others, do you remember???"   "I-"  I was about to say further but she cut me off "No-No let me explain my pain that I'm feeling" 

Her pain or mine?? "Do you think I'm arrogant?? Or a slut?"  It's hard to say y/n, I sighed and looked at her again "Why do you want to know??"  "Because from the day I'm here, I've been feeling like dying.. There's something which is trying to kill this relationship"  is it true??

She wiped her tears and took a deep breath. "That night I wasn't sitting on his lap, that boy forcefully made me sit on his lap. He was drunk and was a strong man. You saw that I was sitting on his lap but you didn't see that I was trying hard to get out off from his grip" 

I was silent because I had no answers. She is right…but how can I trust her??  "You don't trust me right??"  She asked me and that made my eyes wide open "I can't "  I said and she controlled her tears. My heart is aching seeing her like this. I just want to hug her now. 

"What about those photos?"  My hand clenched into fist "You sleeping next to someone else"  as I said this her tear fell down. I want to know about those photos..  "Do you really think I'll sleep with someone else?? I seriously don't know about them. I swear"  Her words are making me wanna trust her more… 

As she ended the conversation and went out of the room "Y-Y/n Y/N" I shouted her name but she vanished away. It's all my fault why I always misunderstand people. I made her feel lonely and insecure, I need to fix this. 

She was never wrong.. My scary dreams are always there to fear me. I don't want to leave her. I'm sorry y/n I know I'm bad and arrogant..

Y/n PoV
Does he think that bad about me?? I never wanted anything bad to happen to him.. but why did he misunderstand me?? He never let me explain and when I did he didn't have any answers.. why?? Why jeon?? 

He really thought that I was sleeping with some boys on their beds?? It was never me.. someone is there to curse this relationship..

I wiped the tears away which were hugging my cheeks. My hands were on the balcony, a cold breeze was flying on my hair. I wasn't able to handle my problems, and then married someone who didn't trust me. I was so in my thoughts that I forgot about other people. 

My waist felt a cold sensation when two hands approached me, I flinched hard but stopped when I heard him "It's me"  his husky voice was running in my ears. I closed my eyes, what am I doing?? I shouldn't do this.

I opened my eyes and pushed him away from me "What are you doing? You don't trust me right then just don't"  "No y/n I'm sorry I really want to-"  "Don't you dare to touch me mr jeon. Do remember who I am"  I said and walked away from there. I came inside our room and slept.

Jungkook PoV 
I came to see her and found her sleeping, my eyes couldn't stop looking at her. Her lips, eyes and those silky hair always pull me closer to her.  I did really bad y/n I am so sorry. I know I shouted at you really badly…but at that moment I was stuck with many problems. 

I held her hand and caressed it with my thumb. Warm tears left my eyes "I'm really sorry y/n I know I did really wrong by shouting on you. On that moment I was scared to get cheated again, I know I'm bad and cruel and not good for you. Please forgive me"  I grabbed her hand and pecked it. 

"I'm sorry"  I got up and wiped my tears away, I turned around but suddenly I felt someone pulling me. I looked at the bed and found her grabbing my shirt. "Y/n"  her eyes were filled with tears, I went closer to her and hugged her. "Don't cry I'm here"  "A-Am I that b-bad?"  My heart clenched when she said those words.

"No you aren't I'm the one who's bad, you aren't bad y/n"  she looked at me with her doe eyes "I really didn't mean-"  

A/n PoV
You were about to say but got interrupted by a deep kiss. Your eyes were wide open when he started moving his lips on your. We both have kissed each other once but why does it feel so different.. It's healing my heart. You closed your eyes and kissed him back..

You both were kissing each other with love and affection. Jungkook was pulling you and hugging you so that the kiss could be more deep and beautiful. After a deep and long kiss you both parted away and looked at each other. When Jungkook's eyes met your sparkling eyes he kissed them.

"I promise you I'll trust you till my last breath"  those words said by him feels like heaven to me, "And I promise you too that I'll trust till my last breath"  he kissed you again and now it was full of love and lust. The kiss was getting rough

Jungkook didn't break the kiss and made you lay down on the bed. After making you lay comfortably he removed his shirt and was staring in your eyes. Your eyes were telling it that you're nervous. "I-I am-"  "I know it's your first time anyone can say it by looking at your eyes" 

"What do you mean by anyone?? I'm doing it with you"  I said with a weird face "True"  he threw his shirt away and your eyes landed on his abs. Fuck he is so hot and sexy..  Jungkook came down to you and started sucking your neck, giving you so much pleasure. 

Your hands crawled on the bed sheets, you grabbed them tightly when his other hand started opening your buttons. Jungkook noticed it and grabbed your hand, "Don't be nervous if you don't want-"  you stopped him with a kiss on his lips. "No"  jungkook chuckled and threw your top on the floor.

His fingers were crawling down on your chest to thighs. 
"Ahhhh"  you moaned hard when he bit your neck. He was giving you so much pleasure. After some minutes your and his clothes were on the floor and now you both were n@ked.

;)