Part 7

Jungkook PoV
What the fuck is she doing??? I found her sitting on a man's lap. How dare she??? Does she even know that we are here with many people?? She is not even pushing that boy away, Fuck this bitch.. my eyes were burning because of the scene in front of me.

"I never thought that you'll do this with me" 

Y/n PoV
I was sitting on the chair with my juice, as I heard Rachel's voice I looked at her direction and found a man coming to me with a smirk. I stood up and was ready to punch him on the face.

But to my surprise that bish pulled my hand harshly and made me sit on him… "leave me you mf"  he was drunk and was smelling my body like a zombie "Fuck he is drunk"  his hands were way to tight on my hands, it was aching really badly.

I wanna punch him in the face and kill him right now but I can't… The grip is way too tight and his hands are caging me like a prey.. His hands were crawling on my waist like an animal who is craving for sex… I was trying hard to get out of his grip.

He was showing his smirk which was making me more disgusted. I pulled my hand and was about to slap him but suddenly I felt a cold hand pushing me away that made me fall at the edge of the table "ouch!" 

I grabbed my shoulder and groaned in pain, suddenly I heard Jungkook's voice "HOW DARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER"  I saw him punching the boy mercilessly with red eyes which was easy to scare me as hell.

It was my first time getting scared by someone, his red eyes were looking more scary and haunting me as hell. Those doe eyes were now changed into siren eyes, j-jungkook.. "L-leave me"  that boy was now drowning in the ocean of his own blood.

Oh no, if the police came and they took Jungkook away..I need to do something.. I shrugged the thought and held jungkook's shoulder "JUNGKOOK DON'T" i was shaking because of his powerful punches "JUNGKOOK PLEASE HE WILL DIE"

When I said this his eyes met mine, I froze at my place when his eyes were screaming danger and only danger "Seems like you are caring a lot for him..huh??"  He chuckled and pulled me to him "Do you like it, y/n?" 

He gripped my injured hand and pulled me closer to him.. I groaned in pain "Ahh jungkook p-please don't"  "Oh really??"  his hands over my wrist got more tighter "Ahhhh PLEASEEE JUNGKOOK I BEG YOU"

He forgot that there are people too.. Some of his friends pulled him from him and calmed him down, "Are you alright??"  I looked at my back with teary eyes, "Y-Yes"  "Come here I will treat your wou-"  "Jungkook calm down"  "HOW CAN I?? THIS BITCH WAS SITTING ON SOMEONE'S LAP''

I looked at his angry face, he think this!!?? No it's all because of that rachel.. I looked at the seat where she was sitting, "Whers the fuck is she??" 

A/n PoV
Rachel was looking at you from the entrance door and was smirking "Don't mess with me y/n"  after saying that she went away from there. Jungkook came to you and held your wrist.

"J-Jungkook"  "I will show you, who am i"  he started dragging you towards the car and drove off from there. 
After minutes you both were at the main door, jungkook's hand didn't left your hand "Jungkook listen to me" 

You tried to explain but he ignored your words, so you both came into your room… he pushed you on the bed and started removing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. "Jungkook, what the hell are you trying to do??"  "The thing that you love"  

Your eyes widened when he pulled your legs and threw his shirt away.. fuvkk his abs!! "Huh shameless"  he said and you shrugged the thought.. "Jungkook, listen to me, it is a misunde-"  you get stopped when he kisses you roughly..

His lips were biting and exploring your lips, you were not responding and he was just kissing… a tear left your eyes and you started kissing him too.. Jungkook was shocked but something was making him feel relieved.

His finger cupped your face and other hand was pulling you closer, "Jungkook"  you moaned his name and he bit your lips that made you gasp and a jackpot for Jungkook to enter his tongue in your mouth and started exploring your mouth.

You were also loving the sensation and the love which was given in the kiss, the rough sensation was changing into passion and love. "Lay down"  he whispered in the kiss and you obeyed his words. 

Am I doing it right?  These thoughts were screaming in your head, you felt his hand crawling on the back of your body, the zipper was about to get zipped down "J-Jungkook"  your eyes met his Doe eyes. Jungkook looked at you again "What?"  "W-We shouldn't be doing this" 

Jungkook PoV
Why?? Why do I feel like my heart just got broken into pieces??  I really badly want to grab her hand and pin them on the bed, and want to give her a hard punishment where she will beg to stop..

But my heart is telling me not to, it's not like it's my first time having sex, but her tears , her messy hair, her sad face and those emotions were telling me to not do this…

I just stood up and went away from there to our room balcony.. I was still half naked, my abs were still showing. I can still feel her stare at me, I ignored it and stood at the balcony.

I rested my hand on it and let the cold wind touch my half naked body. I sighed and wiped my tears away.. My fate hates me this much??  

The end of Part 7