Part 12

So true, love can kill any misunderstanding if the couples love each other. 

A/n PoV
You woke up when you felt the sunlight shining in the room, it hit your face that made you sit on the bed. Stretching your hand in the air you smiled. "The weather looks beautiful"  "so true"  You got distracted by his voice. You looked at the bed and found him staring at you. 

You didn't pay attention and were ready to walk on the floor. You stood up but fell down "Urghhhh"  you groaned in pain. You heard him laughing badly "Can't you just help me??"  "Magic word"  the pain was killing you and jungkook was playing with you. You gritted your teeth "Please jeon jungkook help me out"  

"Alright"  he came and took you in his hands. "Who told you to walk?"  He asked you with his bunny smile, because of that you forgot the pain and smiled at him "I want to take a shower that's why"  "Then let's go"  he was about to go in the bathroom with you "Hey?? Where?"   "To take shower"  "No just put me there in the bathroom"  

Jungkook PoV
After putting her down I cleaned the room as she won't be able to do them because of the pain. After cleaning the room I sat on the bed. "Hmm a new life"  I smiled like an idiot suddenly I got mom's call. I picked her to call "Hello mom"  "Hello my son how are you and y/n"  "I'm all good mom what about you?" 

"I'm also good, my son. I wanted to tell you that I will come home after a month. " what happened to mom "huh?? Why mom??" I asked her and she replied with a sigh "Doctor said that your grandfather's health is not good and he needs more time to recover also don't worry doctor's are doing their best"

I don't want to leave my grandfather like my dad did. I tried hard to control my tear "o-okay mom I'll come there to check him"   "No jungkook your grandpa don't want you to as you are married and he told you to go on a honeymoon, he said that he sended you the tickets to"  

Aishh grandpa knows how to pull my ear, damn  "B-But mom-"   "no buts and go get the tickets to Paris"  i was about to say further but suddenly mom cutted the call. Aishh she won't let me even talk properly.. As I was about to go suddenly the door opened revealing y/n.

Fuck..  She was drying her hair with the towel while her lips were in a pout. She looked at me but I was so into exploring her beauty. She was looking so..hot ahh damn it, "What happened jungkook?"  I flinched "nothing was just looking at the wall" 

"Huh"  her face tilted as she was confused… She is just so cute. I chuckled and stood up "You know mom called me"  "Oh then"  she said as her wait hairs were dripping water. I went closer to her and hugged her.

Y/n PoV
I was listening to Jungkook when I felt his cold hand hugging me from the back. I felt like my butterflies were flying inside my stomach "Y-Yeah move away"  I said to him "Huh?"  "Move away jungkook "  "oh here?"  He changed his place from my neck and now he was resting his chin on my neck.

"Or here?"  Then suddenly his head went to my earlobe. Why do I feel so hot?? Am i all okay??? My cheeks are burning "hahahaha i think i should serve the food byeee"  I let myself speak with my awkwardness, i went away from there to the kitchen. 

I heard him laughing. I couldn't stop but to blush… I never felt such a feeling in my life, it's…so different like I'm in the world of love where we both are playing with each other. Only love, happiness, affection, passion and many nice feelings are roaming here-and-there.

As I was walking down the stairs I heard the doorbell ring. The maid opened the door and there was a postman "What is it, mrs. Shin "  "It's covered with paper full of hearts"  when she said that I got confused. "Give me that, let me check"  I took the paper and opened it.

"What are you doing y/n?" I heard Jungkook's voice "Just checking this"  "what?"  "I don't know"  he looked at me in a curious look, he took the paper from me and opened it. There were tickets? 

"Tickets"  he said when he saw it I approached him and took those tickets from his hands "To Paris?"  Who send this to us? "I think grandpa send this to us"  I looked at him and found him smiling "Yah why you smiling?"  "Because it's for our…" 

"Honeymoon"  my eyes widen due to shyness I couldn't handle but to blush hard. Honeymoon with him and to Paris, it sounds so…romantic 

Jungkook PoV
I found her blushing while her head was looking down at the floor I smiled and back hugged her. She flinched when I did it but stopped when I started kissing her earlobe. "Jungkook"  I heard her whisper. 

I hummed as a response "D-don't someone might see us"  i again hummed on her reply, sucking and biting  her neck. "Sir"  she pushed me so hard that I fall on the ground. There was a maid who was looking down.

"Aish what is it?"  Aish do they really have to interrupt us?? Can't they let me make a moment with her…?? Alright let's wait for the honeymoon night