Foxy Fatalis

Anti-Freedom Fighter's HQ

Thrax opened the door to Fiona's apartment to find three Mobians in bed together. "Here you three are," she said, waking the three up with groans. "Get up and get dressed. It's Fiona's turn for some action."

"Yay," Fiona yawned as she lazily punched the air with her right fist.

Once the three were awake and dressed, the made their way outside, down the stairs to the sidewalk, and headed into the bar. Since it was early, the bar was relatively slow. They headed to the back door and went downstairs to their meeting room. Fiona went over to the table and sat down, kicking her feet up and leaning back.

"So, I've been keeping an eye on these Freedom Fighters," Fiona said once Sam and Myst joined them. "They've got some good fighters but some rely on powers instead of abilities. The silver hedgehog, for example, uses telekinesis. But I bet his hand-to-hand sucks."

"What if he grabs hold of you?" Viper asked.

"It's directional-based. He has to aim, so as long as I keep moving, I'll be fine."

"How do you intend to start?" Thrax asked.

"Simple. When they leave the tower, I pick a solo target. Get them all riled up. Then, I go in for the main attack."

"You wanna let them know you're coming?"

"Them being on edge while I'm calm and focused could give me the advantage."

"Could?" Nic asked. "You're risking your life on could?"

"Where's the fun in knowing you're gonna win?" Fiona asked as she crossed her legs. "Besides, I can take 'em. I've been fighting longer than they have."

Thrax nodded. "Do you intend to kill them?"

Fiona sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "Maybe the human. The others? You can only kill someone once. But beating the hell out of them? That, you can do, over and over."

**********

Freedom Fighter's HQ

Jason sat down at the kitchen table on the first floor of their tower. He glanced over at the living room area where Honey was watching a news story about an upcoming concert from Mobian pop star Mina Mongoose. Blaze and Sally sat down across from him, the chipmunk setting down her handheld computer device on the table.

"So, yesterday," Nicole began. "Let's discuss."

"Right," Jason sighed. "So, she was a brown Mobian wolf with some impressive skills and weapons with no apparent affiliation with the subway hijackers. At least, that's what I told the police when I followed up with them about the car explosion."

"Think we'll see her again?"

"Definitely," Blaze said surely. "And we need to be careful. She seems to like stealth, which means we could be attacked at anytime, anywhere."