Mobius Strip'd

Anti-Freedom Fighters HQ

Fiona returned to her hideout and stormed down the steps. As she made her way to the table, Viper watched her. "You good?" The hedgehog asked.

"Don't ask," Fiona grumbled as she dropped in her chair and rested her head on the table.

"You look horrible," Nic pointed out. "Lose a fight?"

"Shut up," Fiona muttered.

"Well, you haven't missed anything," Thrax said. "We can't seem to come up with anything."

"Then, I guess it's break time," Fiona said as she sat up and sniffled, still feeling like her nose was bleeding. "Let's just... chill, huh?"

"You sure you're good?" Viper asked.

Fiona groaned and let her head hit the table with a thunk. "They have a new member. A wolf. And she's... good."

"She's the one who beat you?" Thrax asked, getting no response. "Interesting. So, they have a new player. That means we should start looking for more members, too."

Fiona got back up and headed for the stairs. "Lemme know when something happens," she said, as Viper watched her storm back up the stairs. "I need a drink!"

**********

Mobius Strip

That night, Jason and Blaze stood in an alley, staring at a neon sign that read Mobius Strip, the Mobian-run strip club. "Well... Here we are."

"I don't like this."

"Unfortunately, this is where Rouge works. If anyone'll know anything about hidden bases, it's her."

"Why?"

"Because, she's the type who doesn't see herself heroic enough to do anything to help, but her curiosity knows no bounds."

"So, if she finds prison camps..."

"She'll most likely just leave. If there's no treasure, she wouldn't be interested."

"She sounds awful."

"But useful." He then put a hand on the cat's shoulder. "Ready?"

Blaze sighed and began to move forward. Jason followed her to the front door where a large man stood. He instantly recognized them as Freedom Fighters and opened the door for them. Jason gave him a friendly smile before they entered the club, the muffled music suddenly becoming near-deafening.

There were two topless Mobians dancing around poles on a stage at the back with topless waitresses with nipple tape serving tables. Most of the customers were Mobians but there were a couple young adults at a table. The tables were adjustable to accommodate both humans and Mobians. The chairs were also designed for both, with buttons on the side to raise and lower the seat.

"Well, it's pretty much what I expected," Jason muttered as the two found a raised table ready for human customers. Blaze lowered the seat, sat down, and then raised it. "That's cool," Jason said as he sat down.

"At least they thought of everything," Blaze admitted.

Jason smiled before he reached out to rub her cheek. "Your face looks better. How's it feel?"

Blaze placed her hand on his. "Getting there."

After about a minute, a white Mobian rabbit approached them. All she had on were panties and nipple tape. "Hey, there," she greeted. "Can I get you two something to drink?"