Keve kio's relationship

Kevin's POV

Kevin: OMG MY HEART JUST DROPPED.

Fyi its a week later.

Avail: why.

I looked at avail she was next to nash and them too was holding hands.

Kevin: because my crush is here.

Haylii: who tyler oakley.

Kevin: no this guy named dylan I really like him and he's suppost to be in texas what is he doing here.

Joey: I guess its suppost to be.

Shane: you think.

Joey: no I know.

I love his dirty blond hair and his green eye and his freckles.

Kevin: I'm going to go talk to him.

I walked up to dylan.

Kevin: hay dylan what are u doing here.

Dylan: my family is on a vacation what about you what are you doing here.

Kevin: oh my friend avail is friends with krystiana and so ya now were here.

Dylan: oh ok.

Kevin and dylan: I need to tell you something.

Dylan: you first.

Kevin: ok I know this is weird but I like you your so cute and I was wondering if you would be my boyfriend.

Dylan lit up and he hugged me.

Dylan: yes I would love too.

He gave me a kiss and I kissed him back.

A few minutes later we were walking then we hear a gun shot everyone questioned where and who did it instinked came in onec we heard it once more everyone was ducked down and once I got up I saw a gun shell on the floor and the guy who shot the gun looked surprised in fear he started running I chased after him in 2 seconds I was in front of him I punched him in the throat and kicked him in the leg he fell I pulled him up as police arrived and took him away I feel two arms around me it was dylan's arms I gave him a hug and a kiss.

Dylan: your my hero and how did you do that.

Kevin: I didn't tell u I'm a witch.

Dylan: really well you maybe a witch but you'll always be my hero.