kasaras and ross's huntymoon

yaoi_princess_

Kasaras POV

Its the next day from our wedding and we got up and had some breakfast.

Kevin: so how was last night everyone?

Kevin: OH HELL NO haylii u didn't?

Kevin shut the fuck up your too loud why are you yelling in the first place.

Haylii: no we just played checkers lots and lots of checkers.

Oh thats why.

Kevin got up and slapped matt straight in the face.

Haylii: *gasp* oh bitch.

Then there was a knock on the front door why can't people just stay home like how people are supposed to do.

Kasara: now who could that be

Haylii got up and anwsered the door.

Haylii: oh bitch.

Kevin: what do u want caprissa.

Twamiz: first of all really bitch and second of all I married a llama A MOTHERFVCKING LLAMA.

Kevin: YASS oh shit were gonna be late.

Kasara: crap thats right come on ross were gonna miss our flight.

Haylii: were gonna go later kevin love u bye.

Haylii left then genna left now me and ross went off we drove to the airport in a few minutes we were at the airport and we ran like hell to get to the plane.

Ross's POV

We sat through the flight cuddling sleeping and watching moives.

Kasara: promises me youll never leave me.

Ross: I promise. He said as he kissed her on the head.

A few hours later we were in Hawaii.

Kasaras POV

We had just landed in hawaii cause hawaii anyway we landed and guess who we saw.

Genna, kasara, avail, Kevin, everly, shane, anthony, and haylii: bish whet?!

Haylii: I guess we all had the same idea.

Kevin: true.

Kevin and avail gave Matt a weird stare um bitch stop staring its rude.

Kasara: so what hotel are you staying at?

All: the four seasons.

Kevin: well shit.

Once we got to the hotel we put up our things and me and ross did things *WINKY FACE*

The next morning WE DIS MORE THINGS and the we took a shower and got dressed and went swimming and supa diving and I killed Ten fish and feed them to sharks and one day me, genna, and kevin had a sad tea party.

Kasara: welcome to sad tea party where the tea is vodka.

Genna: the wine is free.

Kevin: and the tissues are in the corner.

Genna, kasara, and Kevin: DIG IN!!!!!!

Kasara: MY TEA !!!!!!

Kevin: GOD DANMIT YOU SPILT MY TEA!!!!!!

Genna: GEMME DA CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!!!!

That was fun I remember it like it was yesterday ahhh so like we baciclly had a whole week of fun I loved it and I spent it with my two best friends and my one and only. Friday was the last day and we packed and flew back to L.A.