starlord and gennas huntymoon

Gennas POV

Its the next day from our wedding and we got up and had some breakfast.

Kevin: so how was last night everyone?

Kevin: OH HELL NO haylii u didn't?

Why the fvck was kevin yelling.

Haylii: no we just played checkers lots and lots of checkers.

Kevin got up and slapped matt straight in the face.

Haylii: *gasp* oh bitch.

Then there was a knock on the front door GARRY WILL GET IT never mind cuz haylii gots it.

Kasara: now who could that be.

Kasara sounded like santy claus from the nightmare before christmas.

Haylii got up and anwsered the door.

Haylii: oh bitch.

Kevin: what do u want caprissa.

Twamiz: first of all really bitch and second of all I married a llama A MOTHERFVCKING LLAMA.

Kevin: YASS oh shit were gonna be late.

Kasara: crap thats right come on ross were gonna miss our flight.

Haylii: were gonna go later kevin love u bye.

Haylii had left the me and starlord left.

We drove to the airPort once we got to the airport we ran all the fvcking way to the plan good thing garry runs faster than genna we got on the plane placed our things and sat down.

We had just landed in hawaii cause hawaii anyway we landed and guess who we saw.

Genna, kasara, avail, everly, shane, anthony, Kevin, and haylii: bish whet?!

Haylii: I guess we all had the same idea.

Kevin: true.

Kevin and avail gave Matt a weird stare like one of those stares like "if u hurt my sister imma cut yo a$$" type of stare.

Kasara: so what hotel are you staying at?

All: the four seasons.

Kevin: well shit.

Once we got to the hotel we put up our things and starlord tried to fall asleep cause it was like 10 at night but garry wouldn't let him.

The next day we went swimming and swimming cause swimming and we had a few drinks and relaxed and thats how it was for the rest of the week we hung out with the people that were there and garry made new friends (btw garry is gennas male half just an fyi) friday the last in hawaii we packed and drove to the airport and got on the plane and in hours we were back in L.A.