with the besties

Kevin's POV

Kevin: Scott wake up we have to meet kasara and genna at the Japanese market.

Scott: five more minutes.

I grew a small fire ball in my hand and throw it at Scotts butt.

Scott: what the hell was that for.

Kevin: for u not waking the f*** up now get dressed.

Scott: fine.

Kevin's mom Linda: Kevin where are you going.

Kevin: I'm going to a Japanese market to meet kasara and genna they're both going to be there.

Linda: well give me a hug.

Kevin: fine

As I went to hug her she gave me a good smack in the back of my head.

Kevin: scott your ready.

Scott: ya.

We serched for hours to find the Japanese market my mom was driving us once we finally found it I went in side and I found my two best friends in da world.

Kevin: genne Kio.

Genna: who's this.

Kevin: oh this is my boyfriend Scott.

Scott: hi.

We got a lot of food and candy and we did a Japanese food haul once we got to gennas house
But it was all ruind when my tablet died.

Kevin: crap.

Kasara: danmit Kevin why you no change it.

Kevin: don't judge me.

Genna: well its ok cuz well finish it once its fully charged.

Kevin: ok.

But they end up doing my makeup and after that we got some Whataburger and we played some minecraft.

Genna: Kevin wait im gonna go in creative and get us stuff so like armer.

Kevin: ok

Once we were done playing minecraft kasara was about to leave when I had the great Idea.

Kevin: hay why don't yall come to L.A with me.

Kasara: that's a good idea let ask our parents.

Genna: k be right back.

Me a kasara went out side to get better signal when we saw a whole bunch of frogs we ended up catching the and putting them in a shoe box.

Kasara: what did your parents say genna.

Genna: they said ya let me get my luggage.

Kevin: ok kasara let me hold the box and you call your parents.

Kasara: ok.

I waited tieing my shoes and grabing my stuff and kasara got off the phone and told me her parents said ok and a few minutes later genna came out with a suitcase paked with stuff.

Kasara: well we got to go to my house to get my stuff.

Kevin: ok genna can your parents drive us to kasaras house .

Genna: ya lets go.

It took us a few minutes to drive to kasaras house to grab all of mine Scott and kasaras stuff then kasaras parents drove us to the airport where kasara and her family said the good byes for now.

Kevin: ready to go.

Kasara, genna, and Scott: ready.

Kevin: alright lets go.

======================================================================================

Hay everyone again another author's note I did do a vlog on this day that I talked about in this chapter so go and check that out but ya and I want to give a big shout out to my two best friends kasara and genna for hanging out with me for the past three days and just for being my friends I love them soo much and I hope genna reads this or I'll make her read it lol anyway hope yall loved it cuz I did later

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh and before I go I wanted to give another shout out to my friend alexis who inspired me to write this if u look at the people that are following me youll find her profile so ya see yall later in the next chapter.