Sneak Peak

Remember how I told y'all that I would be making a new book on my other account, My_Pen_Squirtz_Words?

Well here is the first chapter of Oakland, so if you like it after you finish reading this go over to that page and follow. Don't forget to comment and vote on this page and the other page. Thanks loves.

I'd seen him walk by all the time but I never actually saw him. We'd always made eye contact when he'd leave out, but never like this. It's like something sparked between both of us. For the first time since he'd been visiting this neighborhood, he took a seat beside me. I pretended like I was too interested in my writing.

"What do you write in there?"

"Excuse me?"He couldn't possibly be talking to me, could he?

"I see you out here writing all the time, what do you write in there?"

"The truth."

"What is the truth?"

"I can't tell you that."He scrunched up his face taken aback by my statement.

"Why not?"

"Because if I tell you then you'll have to accept it and sometimes beilieving in the lies are so much better."

"Do you believe in the lies?"

"Just when I want to escape from reality."

"What's your reality?"

"I'll let you know when I figure it all out."I stood up and walked inside before he could say anything else.
~'°'·.·'°'~'°'·.·'°'~'°'·.·'°'~
Okay you guys, I have put up this new book and I want you to tell me what you think about it. She I continue it, or end it right now? Would you keep on reading? Does this interest you?

Please let me know by:

Voting.
Commenting.
Following.

~My_Pen_Squirtz_Words~