Chapter 7

Fantasy King

The whole night I thought the sweet kiss that Chris and I shared.It was like fireworks and bells went off.I don't know how or who started it, but I kind of don't want to finish it.Apart of me knows it's wrong but apart of me wants it even more.I'm so confused.Should I tell Jarvis? I don't even know.I feel like he'll flip out.I'm not going to tell him.

This morning I woke up and made breakfast for Jarvis.It's the least I could do for kissing Chris.

As I made it back to our bedroom, I saw that he was still sleep.I climbed ontop of him and started kissing all over him.His hands went to my ass and gave it a squeeze.I let out a little giggle as I leaned up and grabbed the plate of food before I started to feed him.

"What's all this for baby?"

"I just wanted to make sure my hubby goes to work with a full stomach."

"Thank you baby."I fed him some of the bacon and sausage and gave him some of the orange juice.

"Welcome."I sat the plate down before grabbing his hand to lead him to the bathroom.I took mine and his clothes off.

"What are you trying to do?"

"Come and find out."Jarvis gave me this look before I stepped in the shower.He whispered something before he stepped in with me.My hands roamed over his body as I bit my lip.I let my eyes travel down to his mini me.A small smile made it's way on my face.Squatting, I took a hold of him and................

I walked into the courtroom and took my place.I looked over to the other lawyer and knew I had this one in the bag.

Chris tapped my shoulder.

"Can we talk?"

"The case is about to start, we don't have time."My eyes never left my paper as I spoke.I guess you can say that I wasn't comfortable about last night's actions.

"All rise for the honorable judge Denmark."Everyone stood and waited for him to come in.Once he did, we all sat down.

"Alright, let's start."Everything went dowhill from there.

Chris and I won the case, so he and Rose are divorced. All I have to do is get him full custody of Brooklyn, then he is out of my hair.

I told y'all this was going to be easy.

"Fantasy, can we talk?"

"What?"I crossed my arms already knowing what was about to be said.

"I'm sorry about what happened last night.It wasn't my intentions for that to happen."

"I'm married Mr.Smith and so are you."

"Divorced."

"Ok but I have a husband.What am I supposed to do, tell him that a divorced man kissed me."

"You kissed back."

"it was the alcohol talking."

"A drunken mind speaks a sober heart."

"I don't like you, I'm married."

"Who are you trying to convince, me or you?"Chris stepped closer to me.

"You are getting way out of line.I'm telling you that I love Jar-"My words were cut off by Chris kissing me.This was different from last night.He kissed with more force, more power.My hands wrapped around his neck and our tongues envaded each other's mouth.Chris picked me up and sat me on my desk.His hand went inside my skirt rubbing my clit through my panties.

That was a wake up call for me to stop.

"Oh my gosh."

"What were you saying?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow.
I know it's short, but what do y'all think about this chapter?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Ms.Trillbaby