Chapter 4

(Reminder: Grown woman, the story that I added in the 2 chapter is now up.You can read it on my other account Lex_the_official, so go and do that.Show me some love.)

Fantasy King

I was finally home and all I wanted to do was forget about everything Brooklyn told me.But, I couldn't.My mind kept on going back to what she said.How could a mother allow that kind of abuse to happen to her daughter?

I was too into my thoughts to even realize Jarvis coming in.

"Hey baby."He came up behind me and kissed my neck.

"Hey."

"What's up with you?"

"You know that case that I'm working on?"

"The one with the couple getting a divorce?"

"Yes."

"What about it?"

"They have a daughter and she told me that her mother's boyfriend let him discipline her."

"Ok, what's the point."

"She said that he whoops her with the metal part of the belt, punches her, and makes her kneel down in oatmeal grains.She also told me that she was running from him because he was trying to throw her in the pool to teach her how to swim and she fell in.She had to go to the hospital for drowning."

"Damn, that's horrible."

"I know, I'm trying to do everything in my power to make sure that he gets full custody.I'm telling you, if her mother gets joint custody her boyfriend's going to kill her."

"It's a good thing he has the best lawyer."I smiled up at him.

"You're just saying that."

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it."

"Thank you, baby."

"Welcome."He kissed my neck before going to take his work clothes off and changing into a pair of basketball shorts.

My eyes lingered on him as he climbed in the bed with me.

Jarvis looked at me and scrunched up his face.

"What?"

"How did I get so lucky?"

"I should be asking the same question."

"Because I wanted you and I always get what I want."I told him speaking low and seductive as I climbed on top of him.

"Really?"

"Yup."My lips began to kiss on his chest going lower and lower.

"Well, what do you want."

"You."My hands pulled down his basketball shorts and boxers letting his dick pop out.

Just like last night, I pushed his dick all the way in my mouth.I could hear groans coming from his mouth letting me know that he enjoying it.My hand began to play with his balls.

"Damn, baby."I let his dick pop out my mouth.

"Just trying to keep my hubby happy."I put his dick back in my mouth and sucked him until he bust.

Once I was done, I went in the bathroom to wash my mouth out.

"I swear, I love you."

"Are you sure it isn't my sex game."

"That too."

"Pussy game on point."

"Yea, I know baby."

"And don't forget it."

"How can I?"

"You're right."

"Love you."

"Love you, too."We kissed before I dosed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fantasy, do you want to go out to lunch?"The new attorney, Tamia asked as she stuck her head in my office.

"Yea, I could use a break."I stood up and grabbed my purse and walked out my office heading to her car with her.

"So what do you feel like eating."

"I've been thinking about BD's all day."

"Girl, their food is delicious."We stopped at a red light and waited for it to turn green.

"I love it.My husband and my first date was there and he spent like $75 because I kept on going up to get more food."

"I was just like that with my boyfriend."We pulled off and kept talking until we got their and ate."So do you like the case that you're working on?"

"Yea, it's a little sad knowing that there's a little girl involved."

"So what's going on?"

"Basically it's a divorce and custody battle."

"Wow."

"I could never imagine my husband and I to get a divorce."

"How long have you two been married."

"Six years."I smiled just thinking about it.Just as I said that I heard someone call my name.I turned around and saw that it was.Damn he looked good outside of his work clothes.I bit my lip forgetting that I was married.

"How are you?"

"I'm good, what about you?"

"Good just grabbing lunch.Do you think we have enough evidence to win?"

"Yea, you might be able to get full custody based off the abuse Anthony has inflicted on Brooklyn."

"That's great.Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"I better get going."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye."He walked away and I went back to my seat.

"Who was that?"

"Just my client that I was telling you about."

"Just a client, I saw the way you were looking at him."

"Whatever."

"Mhmm, you ready?"

"Yea."I had grabbed my to go box and got back in her car.

The whole ride was quiet it.We need to do that more often.

By the time I got back to work, I got deep into other cases.

Sometimes my mind would drift to the images of Chris in normal clothes and how sexy he looked.I know I'm married but damn that man a fine piece of white chocolate and I wanted a taste.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright tell me what you think?

5comments.

10votes.