Chapter 8

[Sorry for the wait but you you go, enjoy.]

Fantasy King

My mind raced trying to gain my thoughts back.A knock came to the door knocking me out my trance.

"Come in."The door opened revealing Jarvis.

"Hey baby."

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Got the day off and decided to come take my beautiful wife to lunch."My heart broke  a little.

"Aww, baby."I kissed his lips.My heart sunk because he didn't even know that the lips that he just kissed, kissed another man.Not once, but twice.

Chris coughed so we could acknowledge him.I slyly shot him a look before talking.

"Baby, this is Mr.Smith, the man that I told you about, Mr.Smith, this is my husband, Jarvis King."

"Nice to meet you."Jarvis and Mr.Michaels shook hands.

"Baby, shouldn't we be going?"

"Yea, I'll let you finish up, I'll be outside."My husband kisses my lips again before leaving out.Chris shook his head in disapproval.

"Look,you seriously have to go."

"I'm not leaving unless you come with me."

"Mr.Smith, I'm not doing anything with you, don't call me unless it's about the case."I walked to the door with my things, opening it amd letting him out.

"Alright, we'll play it your way for now, just remember, I always get what I want."A tingle shot down my spine as he whispered in my ear with his hand sliding down my lower back.

"Go."I took a deep breath before going out of my office as well.I walked over to Jarvis and kissed him, making sure that Chris knew that I only wanted my husband and he would never have a chance.

"You ready to go?"

"Yea."We walked out hand in hand to his car.

~~~~~~~~~

"This is really nice baby, you didn't have to do this."

"I had to."

"What do you mean?"I asked taking a sip of my wine, expensive wine that Jarvis ordered.

"This is for the date that I bailed out on. I know how excited you were for it. I'm sorry baby."

"It's fine baby, you made it and it wasn't intentional, apology accepted."Both of us leaned forward and kissed, his lips were so soft. I pecked his lips a few time. His lips were addicting. For a second, I felt like I was getting drunk off of them."I love you."

"I love you, too"For the remainder of the date, we ate, Talked, and enjoyed each other's presence. I loved the fact that it was just us.

"We should do this more often. I like when you take me on dates."

"I will definitely be doing this frequently."

"Good."

Jarvis dropped me off back to work. For the rest of the day I stuffed my face in cases. Chris had finally left me alone. It surprises me that a guy as attractive as him can't find a different non married woman to be with. Oh well, as long as he leaves me alone I'm fine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.
Ms.Trillaby