Chapter 6

Fantasy King

Chris and I sat looking at our menus.Yes, I decided to go to dinner with him.I mean, why not? It's just dinner.Nothing more nothing less.

"Hello my name is Sarah, I'll be your waiter for the evening, what can I get you to drink?"

"I would like the Strawberry daiquiri."

"I'll have the Pink lemonade."

"Alright, I'll be back with your drinks."She walked away leaving Chris and I alone.

"So what made you change your mind?"

"Well, I thought that I deserved to be treated to a good time."

"And that you will."The waitress came back with our drinks and asked us our food order.I got the shrimp Alfredo and Chris got a steak.

For thirty minutes until the food came, we talked about everything.It felt nice to have a conversation with him.I know Jarvis and I talk but Chris and I really talked.

The waitress came back with our plates and we began to dig in.My food was so good.I should make this for myself.

"So are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yea, thank you for convincing me to come out."

"No problem."

"Oh, tomorrow is your trial to get full custody of your daughter the week after that is the divorce trial."I took out a pen and paper to write the dates down before handing it to him."Call me if you have any problems."

"Will do."

"Alright, let me get this check."I went to grab the check but he snatched it away before I could lay a finger on in.

"I got it."

"It's fine, I insist."

"My treat since you deserve this."He winked before pulling out his wallet and paying the bill.

Since I didn't pay the check I left a generous tip.

We headed out and he walked me to my car.

"I had a good time, thank you for insisting that I go."

"You're welcome, it's the least I could do for all that you've helped me with."

"My pleasure."He looked from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes.Slightly he leaned in making out bodies become closer.

I don't know what came over me, but I allowed him to kiss me.Our lips came in contact and I melted.His full lips felt so perfect against mine.It was like heaven.Our mouths parted and tounges entwined.

For a good six minutes we were tangled in the lustful kiss.My phine began to ring knocking us out of the trance.

We looked at each other trying to figure out how this happened.

My phone continued to ring until I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, I was wondering when you were getting home, it's getting late?"

"Um."I looked up at Chris."Something caught my attention that I had to work on, but I'm on my way now."

"Alright, see you when you get home."

"Ok bye love you.Be safe."

"Will do, love you too."I hung up and looked at Chris."I better get going."

"Yea, me too.I'll see you tomorrow in court."

"Yea, bye."I didn't wait for a response my mind was so hazed.

I was confused all the way home and for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok Mrs.King.

Vote.

Comment.