You use me

Warnings! This story contains smut. Only people from 18 onwards should read it. It contains anal sex, usage of toys, oral sex, praising kink, punishment: spanking.

The scenario context is:
A couple live together (man and woman), there is an age gap of 8 years, so the girl is 22 and the man is 30.

I was finishing my presentation at home for this new project at the company I'm working for, when I get a text from him saying he will be home soon. This means that i have to get ready. I save my final draft, turn off my computer and go to the bathroom. I take an in-depth shower. Once I'm finished, i dry myself and apply some cream and i prepare a little surprise for him. I'm sure he will love it.
Once completely finished i look at my phone to see a new message from him saying he has just parked the car and he'll be there any minute. I rush to the entrance of the flat to welcome him on my knees completely naked.
Ever since we started living together i opened myself to him revealing every darkand twisted fantasy of mine, and one of them that we have been doing almost every time I'm working at home is exactly what is going to happen now.
Finally i hear the keys jiggling and the door opens. There he is, my man, my love, my everything. He is dressed in a dark navy blue suit that enhance his short light brown hair and blue eyes. I love it when he is in a suit, it's such a turn on...
He approaches me and regards me with heat in his eyes. I love this look too, such an intense look. If looks could burn i would be suffering from a third or fourth degree burn.
He stands up in front of me, and I raise my eyes to his, and i hear a clear, deep and husky voice barking in order:
"open your mouth"
I do as he says, because finally, we're playing.
The moment i open my mouth he inserts two fingers, saliva coats his fingers as he eases them in and out.
Then he tells me:  "unbuckle my belt babydoll, lower my trouser and pants".
I do it, of course, because I'm his and I've been waiting for this moment since my boss told me to work from home this very morning.
The moment his trousers drop i see the outline of his erection in plain sight and my mouth waters. I look at him and he nods and i take out his cock from his tight pants. He's already leaking with precum. I lick my lips in anticipation. I remember his taste like it was the first day i tasted him: salted and slightly sweet.
Before he even had time to finish his folowing order i already have one of his balls in my mouth. I hear him sigh in pleasure (i could cum just with that sound. So sexy...) and he says: "eager little girl, you missed daddy's cock?"

I try to nod while having him in my mouth but i think he understood the look in my eyes.

I lick one ball then the other one consecutively until he tells me to start sucking his cock. So, i stop with a "plop", take his dick in my hand and lick the small drop of precum that is on his head. I will never tire of his taste.

I swallow him bit by bit due to his size, already hitting my gag reflex and he's not even halfway in my mouth. I try to relax my jaw and take him deeper but he suddenly puts his hand in my hair and plunges deep in my throat, fucking my mouth without giving me time to breath.
But again, it's how I like it. We have a safe word, and movements to do in case my mouth was occupied as it is now...

So i relax and take it like a good girl. I'm so wet that I'm dripping from just sucking his dick. But too soon he pulls out and takes the belt of his trousers to put it around my neck and starts to lead me to the couch of the living room. Of course, I'm still on my knees and i follow him obediently.
He sits down on the couch and tells me to stand up and to turn around. That's when he sees the little surprise I prepared before: the buttplug he bought me for our anniversary. He purrs a good girl as a reward. He follows by ordering me to bend over so he can  insert two fingers in my cunt. I moan his title: "daddy!"

He slowly but surely thrust them in and out till he adds another digit. He works me up, teases me, until I'm begging for release but he doesn't allow me to cum yet.
He stops, pulls out his fingers making me whine in annoyance from being empty. He slaps my ass and says: "Don't be a brat." I shut up in fear of being denied the inevitable orgasm of the night. "Stay put and don't make a sound". He suddenly stands up and leave me here, naked, hot and bothered but i follow his orders and i stay put and bend over.
Not even a minute later i see him with a dildo in his hand. He approaches it to my lips and i suck it to make it wet. When there's enough saliva, he moves behind me and i feel a pressure in my lower lips. When it enters me I moan in pleasure. Finally something bigger than his fingers...
He fucks me like that for a while until I'm begging for release. But we both know that he's not gonna let me cum. Not yet.

After a few minutes that seemed to have lasted mere seconds, he stops and exchanges the buttplug with the dildo to stretch me so he can fuck my ass. When he puts the dildo in, he starts massaging my clit, and i moan again, but this time his name.
But what a huge mistake i made. He suddenly stops all movements and says darkly to me: "what did you just call me?"
I was so lost in the pleasure that he was giving me that i forgot i was supposed to call him daddy. When the fog of pleasure dissipated enough  for me to remember my words I started to apologize but it was pointless, he was already putting me on his lap, face down and about to spank me. He tells me to count and say thank you after each spanking.

The first one surprised me even though I expected it, and i say: "one, thank you daddy" but about halfway in I'm already sobbing. Of pleasure or pain? I don't even know anymore. But when he finished at number 20 I'm a sobbing mess. He rubs his hand in my asscheeks and plunges two fingers in my tight pussy.

He says: " what a dirty little slut, getting this wet because of a punishment. I'm not sure you were suppose to enjoy this".

I don't even respond him. I tried to catch my breath but suddenly I was flipped on his lap and my eyes found his. He leans in and kisses me. At first it's slow and gentle but then his tongue touches my lips asking, no, demanding for entrance and i obey by opening my mouth, clashing my tongue with his. I try to win this battle but it's pointless and i surrender to his thrusts. It's so wet and filthy but I love it.

We kiss for a while until i whine and start to move on his lap searching for some friction. That's when he decides to finally fuck me. He plunges two fingers in my pussy while moving the dildo in my ass to stretch me.  Then, he takes out the dildo and puts it in my pussy so that  he can fuck my ass. As he enters my ass, we both moan together.  I feel so full. It's a strech because once he begin to move i can feel the dildo being moved my his thrust.

An idea quickly passes in my mind distracting me from what is happening. I safeguayrd it for a future game.

The movement of his hands makes me refocus on the feeling of being fucked and full. One of his hands slips from my waist to my clit to slowly rub it; and the other grips my waist moving me up and down.

He starts to pepper my neck of kisses until he bites it, and i moan and beg: "daddy, please, harder".

His body tenses, his grip gets stronger and he fucks me harder. Impossibly harder and faster. There's so many wet sounds in the room, so much pleasure, so much heat... it's so filthy...
Quickly after begging him again and again to let me finish, and begging him to finish in my ass, that's what he does. He allows me to come and after a mind shattering orgasm, he comes in me, grunting my name in my ear.

Slowly, we regain our breath and i remember the last step of all our games. 
I, slowly and shakily, pull his cock out, then the dildo and i drop on my knees in front of him. I take his cock in my hand and start to lick it clean.

After i'm done, he thanks me and picks me up. He kisses me deeply and i feel so satisfied and tired. 

He brings us to the bathroom to draw a bath for us to relax together. We go inside the water once its hot and i recline my body on his. He start to massage my head and caress my body. Slowly, i start to get sleepy. My last thought before succumbing to the world of Morpheus is that I feel so loved and cherised. I'm so lucky.

-END