Father's best friend

Warning: this chapter contains sexual scenes. Reader must be at least 18 to read it. For the rest, enjoy ;)

This is part one, on the next chapter you have part two.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck, that was my first thought after hearing what my father just said. How can they invite him after 5 years of silence from his part. The last time i saw him, i was back home for Christmas' vacation on my first year at university.

I am a student at university of Cambridge and i study English literature.  Although i've read the classics, my alltime favourite is erotica. This touch of forbidden always fascinated me, so when i found there was a whole genre of books of what i liked, it was like winning the lottery each day. But let's go back to the problem at hand. The last time i saw Jackson Harris i was reading an erotic novela on the couch. It was recently out in the market. The look of horror i saw on Jackson's face  could have been comical under a different situation, but at that time i was ashamed of it. He came straight to me and took the book and said: "don't you ever read things like that again, it will corrupt your mind" and then left the house to never come back. That night, during dinner Dad told us that Jackson was leaving the country for a job opportunity in Ireland. But i always had a feeling that whatever i was reading made him leave. I know, it sounds very egotistical from me but it is what it is. But the worst part is, i've always had a crush on him.

Jackson Harris is the type of man that knows what he wants, and he always gets it. So now, why is he back? What is his goal? After 5 years of silence...

-"Go and change, dinner will be ready in half an hour"- said my mother. I nodded, and went in my room to have a shower and get ready. In the shower, i took more time than usual. My thoughts were distracting me, my mind was drifting to the last time i saw him, the look of horror on his face, the guilt and the feeling of shame. It took me months to forget it or at least to not let it affect me. Now is not the time to fall back into that grey area. So i finish my shower, turn off the water and get out taking the towel to dry my body. After drying it, i go back to my room to search for something to wear, not that being naked in front of him would be the end of the world... My parents' presence would be though.

Before i finish putting one earing i hear the sound of the doorbell from downstairs. My pulse quickens exponentially. Did age caught up to him? or does he still look the same as yesterday? I hear my mum call my name, telling me to come down and that dinner was ready. I put my big-girl-imaginary-pants on and go down the stairs. At the end i finally see him. He hasn't change at all. False. He has changed. He was laughing at something my dad said and i could see his smile. He had a smile that could rival the sun, his dark, tousled hair framed his striking face, and his emerald-green eyes sparkled with a sudden warmth that was only reserved for this type of moments. He seems so detached of anything and everything. He was dressed in a casual, yet elegant attire, he exuded an effortless charm that captivated my parents. I couldn't take my eyes of him. It was like everything around us blurred into nothing and it was just us.

Suddendly, his eyes turned to me. It was like the temperatures increased immensely. His gaze travel up and down, inspecting me, analyzing me. When his eyes stopped to my face, they darkened. I've never seen that look on him. He looked angry. I haven't even uttered a single word and he was already furious. I take a breath and refocus my mind. I musn't let him affect me. He has no power over me. He's just a friend of my parents. I close the distance between us and say:

-Hello, Mr Harris.-

A silence followed my sentence.

Then he cleared his throat and with an impecable controlled voice he greeted me back:

-"Hello ____. You've grown. You're taller than your mother now"

-"Well yes, it has been 5 years after all. It's a long time for someone of my age. The body of a young woman changes until she is 25 years old, so i still have a few years of change." I couldn't help the sass in my voice.

Amusement dances in his eyes. I can see his lips wanting to twitch in a smirk but he stops himself when the voice of my mother tells us to come and sit so we can eat.

My mother and father sits in front of each other. So that leaves me sitting in front of him. I can't help but being glad to have that distance. I don't think i would have survived sitting next to him. The whole dinner passes quickly. Everyone is having a good time even me. Although i can't stop from admiring him. He had from the beggining impecable table manners. That is a turn on for me. A man that drinks and eat with a certain sense of style... He seems to do anything effortless..

Soon enough dinner is finished and my father and Jackson decides to go and have a drink at the terrace. I help my mother clean the table and do the dishes. I've always liked to clean. So before i realise my mother has left and i can feel a new presence behind me. Thinking it was my father i ask him if he could help drying the plates while i clean the rest to make some space. Suddendly i see Jackson in his impeccable and effortless elegance.

-Oh! Sorry, i thought you were my dad.

-No worries.- I could feel he wanted to say something more but he stopped himself.

We start a coordinated dance of drying the dishes and cleaning them in silence. I've always been a fan of silence and quietness. But this time, in his company, it was awkward. Almost like he was reading my mind, he asks me:

-So are you still and avid reader?"- Seriously? The first thing he asks me is that? Is it a coincidence or is he doing it on purpose? Aswering him honestly, to his direct and hidden question i say:

- Yes, I never stopped reading.

- Good.

His response surprises me and i stopped cleanig the glass and look at him. He seems amuse. So it WAS also about the smut, huh. Now what should i do with this piece of information. A sudden idea struck me, and i flirtily say:

-Talking about books, you still have one of mine. Are you going to give it back or are you keeping it like a treasure?

-No

-Why?

Silence. He doesn't answer my question. Then he asks me about university and my friends. He is avoiding my question. Why? And why do i respond to all of his questions?

Soon enough we're talking about our lives, like he never left for 5 years. This is the problem here. I've always felt at ease in his presence and after 5 years nothing has changed. His gaze demands attention and i am all willing to give it to him. I'm willing to give him everything. Every piece of myself.

But our moment of peacefulness is broken by my mother telling Jackson to stay the night, since he has drank too much to be able to drive. Feeling like he had no other choice, he nods and follows her so she could show him his room.

After drying everything, i kiss my parents cheeks and bid them goodnight. On my way to my room i pass through Jackson's temporary room. I can't help to stop and press my ear to listen for any sound. I hear shuffling next to the door and i quickly close the distance to my room. I close the door and lean on it breathing deeply. How am i going to sleep well being in the same house than him?

I do my nightly routine and go to bed. I try not to think about his presence, his intoxicating scent, his dominating aura. His gaze that creates a burning path on my skin every time he looks at me...He is like the devil that tempts the purest angel. I can't stop my hand from wandering my body while having thoughts of him. I slowly pass my hands under my oversized t-shirt. I pinched my nipples to make them hard and pointed. I, then, gently grab my breast to squeeze it and exhale lightly. With my other hand i run it over my ribs, my abdomen, until i arrive at my pussy. I trace small circles over my clothed clit. I moan quietly wishing for my hand to be Jackson's. Wanting more contact my fingers dipped into my panties feeling wetness. I carress myself. I've never been a prude and touching myself while thinking about my father's best friend is a sin i've commited in the past. As if my thoughts of Jackson have summoned him, a quick and soundless knock interrupts the sudden calmness of my room. I stop every movement and draw a sharp breath. It could be my mother or my father wanting to check on me. Or it could be him. Mustering all my courage and being hidden by the sheets of my bed i say to the person behind my door to come in.