An offering

This story should be read by a plus 18 of age.
The picture is not mine either.

This scenario is between two men and a  woman. Again there is an age gap: man 1 (30) and the second man (32), the girl is the same age (22).
Warnings! Threesome, anal sex, oral sex, normal sex, pénétration, degrading kink, praising kink, toys.

Red. It is the color of my dress for tonight's party. My husband's corporate is organizing the annual's party and we have to dress up like we're from an elite group. As i finish putting my make up on, Jake, my husband approaches me and stands behind me looking in the mirror.  He caresses my shoulder with his lips and whisper in my ear: "bend over"

An exciting squeak leave my lips and i do as he says. He lifts my long satin dress and i feel a pressure in the tight ring of muscle of my ass. I instantly tense, despite me being used to the object. He start kissing my shoulder blades to relax me. Once I'm all jelly he introduces the butt plug in my ass. It has a red diamond incrusted at the end. Once done, he slaps my ass and lowers my dress.
Before departing he whispers that he has a surprise for me tonight if i behave. I try desperately to remember all the possible fantasies I've recently told him, but there's too many, so, instead i tell him:

"I'll behave daddy, i promise"

And that's what I do. We arrive at the venue, him opening my door to exit the car, we enter the place which is an art gallery. All around us there are beautiful and expensive paintings that cost probably more than my life. As we advance in the room i feel a shiver down my spine. The one that is caused by being watch. I look around and see no one in particular watching me until at the end, near the podium there is this man, almost two meters of pure muscles. He has a mask on his handsome face, but i could easily recognize him. It's Enzo McMillan. My husband's best friend and the second man i keep having dark fantasies. I've never told Jake about it, but I've told him about the threesome's fantasy.

I try not to squirm too much due to the butt plug but i get the impression that Enzo knows about it, since he focused his eyes on my lower regions. This time for sure i fidget under the pressure of his stare but i suddenly feel a hand on my waist, lower than what is deemed  appropriate. For just a second i panic but the scent of Jake invades my nose and i soon relax. I break the staring context between me and Enzo and look at my husband. But he's already looking at Enzo, with a certain look. I can't help but be nervous in case he caught that exchange. But soon enough, I'm introduced to people that i have never met before and this nervous feeling dissipates as soon as it arrives.

The next thing I know, an hour has passed and Jake asks me to dance. Of course I agree. I've always liked to dance and tonight it won't be the first time i would deny him. So, he takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor. He puts one hand on my waist (again, lower than appropriate) and the other takes my hand. We slowly glide following the tempo of the music. Then he asks me:

" Are you having fun?"

"Of course, it's always nice to meet new people, and even more from your company. I have a feeling that I'm understanding more about what you do haha."

"I'm glad. I wasn't sure you would like it, since it can be pretty boring. But with you here, and seeing everyone staring at you, I'm sure we will leave soon"

"Oh? Are you perhaps eager Jake?" I tease him, knowing really well that I'm as eager as him. The dancing is not helping. I can feel the butt plug moving inside me and I'm creating a mess in between my thighs. I really hope this dress will be able to hide any evidence.

He laughs and squeezes my waist also knowing fully well the predicament i am currently in. The music soon stops and a new slower song follows. All of a sudden, i can feel a new presence just behind me. Enzo's voice reaches my ear asking for a dance with me. Jake looks at me and agrees passing me to him.
Suddenly I'm against a new chest, one that I've been fantasizing about for months, since we've met at our flat, for a barbecue Jake organized.