Car

Warning: this chapter contains sexual content. Car sex. More vanilla than the previous chapters.
Readers must be 18 or more.
Enjoy ;)

Can i kiss you?- i said whispering very close to his mouth.

Let's pause for a second, shall we? Let me tell you how i ended up in this situation.

Two weeks ago i've met this guy through a dating app, we matched but the conversations started a few days later.

A few days later, i had a date with him. It was magical. Can you imagine a respectful, kind, super green flag guy? Well, he was like that when we met. Nothing happened, not even a kiss. But hear me out, it was to make me feel comfortable but of course, my brain  couldn't grasp that so i began to overthink the situation: Thank you trauma!

Anyways, almost two weeks later, after talking everyday, and me being a horny woman, as i started to get ready for our second date, i made a pitch to motivate me. And i decided to put my big-girl pants and concluded that i would initiate any possible contact with this man. Because if i had to wait for him, i would die like a nun: untouched. (although i'm not a virgin anymore). So i got ready, i went in my car and drove towards the meeting place. Then i see him, in all his gloriness with a blue polo and some jeans. I am a sucker for polo shirts....

Anyways, I give him two kisses and we enter the Bowling place, which was my idea, I love bowling! But it was disastrous. Because i was so nervous i kept missing all the pins at the end of the lane. I felt so embarrased. After 5 failed attempts, i abandoned my ego and i asked for the little barrier on the side of the lane that are usually used by the kids... But the woman that worked there told me that it was available only for children up until 12 years old. I am 22! I felt even more embarrassed. But she told me, that i kept failing because i was too close from the line of the lane. 

After this new discovery, i kept doing spares and strikes! Although i lost, by half of his score, i still felt proud of myself. After this, we decided to grab a bite in his favourite italian restaurant. I have to admit, the place was cozy and romantic, and the pizza was to die for! We kept talking about everything and anything: how the last season of game of thrones was horrible, we debated about politics and the injustices of the world. I felt like an adult with him. Like my opinions mattered.

After this we paid half and half and we went in his car to drive towards my car because i parked far from the place we went. We arrive at my car and then, here we are, 30 seconds before the question that kept running into my mind. Do you know, that awkward moment where you both are expecting something, but you both don't know what it is? Well that was happening at that moment, so, like i promised myself, i uttered in a whisper: Can i kiss you?

His pupils dilated and he responded with an of course and grabbed my neck and kissed me. I know it is very cliché to say this but i felt butteflies in my stomach and throat. The kiss was slow at first, his hand stayed on my neck for a while until i started to grab more of him, to be more demandant. He increased the pace of the kiss, he dragged his hand on my leg and i moaned in the kiss. This urged him to touch me more, to grab me more and to kiss deeper. In between kisses on the neck he whispered if i wanted to go in the back of the car to be more comfortable. And i said yes, because i wanted to be near him, or more like i did not want any space in between us. So we navigated towards the back and we started to kiss again. This time there was more urgency. More touches in risky areas. He grabbed my ass and i again moaned. I grabbed his leg and in response he kissed me deeper. Bit by bit, our hands would get more excited and finally he touched me where i wanted him to touch. Saddly, my jeans were in between his hand and my pussy. For the first time i cursed my desire in outfit. A skirt would have been more convenient in this scenario.

But his touch encouraged me to touch his dick. He was hard. That gave me a satisfaction like no other. We continue like this for a bit and then feel his hand trying to open my shorts. I laugh and i tell him:

-Do you need any help?

-No thank you, i have skilled hands.- Oh my god, why did it turn me on more? Once my jeans were unbottoned, he finally touched me, i was socking wet. He firstly touched my clit, drawing circles on it, and then plunging his finger in me. He repeated the motion for a while until he inserted two fingers inside me. I moaned loudly. He kept hitting that spot that made me see stars... With his other hand he grabbed my nipple and twirled it around his fingers. Slowly he bent his head and grabbed it in between his lips. But to my surprise he didn't stop his motion, he continued kissing me down towards my center. I squealed in surprise, not expecting him to go down on me the first time together and even less in a car. But the sound was followed by a moan. I love both fingers and clit stimulation.

I get weter and weter by the second until my orgasm almost takes me by surprise. But I stop him before that happens. He looks at me confused but I kiss him, tasting myself on his lips. With a haze on my mind I climbed on him and start kissing him deeply. The only thought on my mind was: I want to taste him. So, my body feeling like it had no control started to kiss his neck, then his chest and he whispered with passion in his voice: careful, I'm sensitive to the nipples.

Grave mistake my friend, I moaned at the information, changing course I sucked on his right nipple and he moaned. Slowly his hand returns to my aching pussy and he continues his ministration. I passed to the second nipple, repeating the same process. But the haze reappears and I slowly kiss his 6 packs, grab his dick and swallow him. We moan in unison. In answer to my actions he plunged deeper his fingers inside me. I respond by taking him deeper. The rest of him I can't take is taken by my hand. Bit by bit, I swallow more of him, until I touch my hand, and exchange it by my lips. The hand I was using goes down and grabbed his balls. At the mere touch I taste the precum coming out of him. He moans again.
That urges me on and I take him deeper. I reach so deep it causes my gag reflex to appear.

But soon he says what do you want to do, what do you suggest. So I take his dick out of my mouth with a plop and kiss him deeply. I wanted him to taste himself. In between kisses I whisper: I want you, inside of me. Do you have a condom?

He responds with a yes, and I kiss him as a reward.

I separate enough so that he can get to the front of the car to get into the storage compartment and takes out a box of condom. He grabs one, and puts the condom on his dick. He asks me how I want to do this, and I answer I don't mind, I like being both top and bottom. So after sensing my indecisive self coming out he took the rains and told me to lie down (as much as I could lie down in a car) he went on top of me and slowly inserted two fingers inside of him. He took a bit of my own moisture to put on his covered dick. Slowly he enters me completely and deeply. I moaned at the intrusion. And I grabbed his arm until I could feel my nails digging . After being completely inside, he asked me if I was comfortable and I whispered a breathless yes. Once sure I was okey, he started moving in and out of me. He increased the pace and grabbed my ass. And I moaned at the whole sensation it caused me: I got wetter. I didn't know it was possible. I kissed him in response. He continued like that, building my pleasure until he stopped to finger me more. I gave a surprised gasp and moaned again. I should have perhaps felt shy about moaning so loudly due to the location of our activity. But the whole situation was such a turn on, and the man in front of me was so good looking and so sweet, it made things 10 times better.

After building me up more he returned inside of him, quicker this time. I was feeling his intention of making me cum. Thrust after thrust, he kept going like his whole purpose was to make me cum. I felt special. I felt like this moment was very intimate. We panted and my breaths became labored. He asked me if I was going to cum, and I nodded. My brain couldn't form any words. He said he was going to finish soon. This urged me more, because I wanted to finish at the same time. A few more thrust in and out and a powerful grabbed of the ass and I came. He soon followed moaning my name.

Trying to regain our breaths, he straightened and took the condom off his dick. He sat down next to me and brought me into his arms and kissed my forehead.