Father's best friend part 3

Author's note:

Sorry for the late update! I was sick for the most part of last week but now i'm feeling better. I've finally finished the last chapter of this little compilation of Father's best friend. I hope you'll enjoy it! ;)

Again, reader must be 18 or plus.

Warnings: Penetration, oral sex, blowjob, fingering.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After regaining my breath and composure, i look at Jason, expecting him to follow with his promise. But before i can utter a word he says:

"Give me your hand"

In my post orgasm haze, i give him the hand that was squeezing my breast, but i am met with a discontent stare. Seeing my confusion he gestures with his head over my other hand that is still on my pussy. Undestanding his wish, i raise my hand shyly. He takes my hand and brings my fingers to his mouth, liking my release.

"Delicious"

I blush feeling selfconscious. My previous boyfriends rarely tasted me. For them oral sex to a woman was just a premilinary or even something to avoid.

"Let me taste more"

I nod at his request. He stands up, tells me to move my body so my legs are off the bed and my ass is on the edge. He kneels on the floor, places himself between my legs. Looks at me searching for any doubts about what's about to happen, but he only sees unshakeable desire. So he gently slids my panties off me and lifts my legs to put them on his shoulders. This leaves his face near my pussy. His hands are placed on my hips to keep me away from moving. And suddendly he gives a long lick on my entrance. I moan from the foreign feeling but wanting more of it. His tongue creates a path along my lips and clit. He is devouring me like i am his first meal in years. He groans softly telling me that he loves my taste.

His lips wraps around my clit and he sucks on it gently, giving me goosebumps all over my body. I moan his name.

But i want more, so much more, he's giving me just a taste of what he can do, of what he can give me that i've turned into an addict, desperate for another taste of his tongue.

As if sensing my desire for more, he moves one hand to insert two fingers inside my soaked pussy. Again, i moan his name. Realizing two of his fingers is almost the same size as three of my fingers...makes me wetter. He thrusts his fingers in and out, coaxing me moans and more wetness. Seeing that my moans are becoming too loud he extends the other hand that was on my hips to place it on my mouth. The presurre is titillating.

The continuous use of his tongue on my clit and the thrusting of his fingers in me is making me see starts. I feel something building in me. Before i comprehend what's happening i'm flipped over my stomach, my knees of my floor and Jason drapped over me, his fingers come back inside of me and his mouth whispers in my ear:

"come for me baby. Come for me and you'll get to taste my cock. But be silent. We don't want your parents to hear us, do we?"

This new position, the added weight, his continuous movements and his words are the last drop of pressure i needed to finally come. I silently cry out, savouring this powerful orgasm.

Jason continues thursting in and out, prolonging the pleasure and rewards me with another praise in my ear:"goood girl, such a good girl for me huh.."

I nod, loving the praising he gives me.

Spent but happy he slowly lifts me up to put me in bed. If i didn't know what was about to happen i would have fallen asleep but i'm to eager to taste him.

I look at him getting naked, first his t-shirt is off. I don't even have time to appreciate the beauty of his abs because his sweatpants are next and i can see his hardness through his briefs. I lick my lips in anticipation. Seeing my hungry look, Jason orders me to be on my knees for him so I leave the bed and kneel in fron of him. I'm suddendly shy, for fear of disappointing him. Seeing my hesitation he puts a hand under my chin and lifts my head. He says: "Don't be shy now princess. Take what you want."

Spurred on by his order, I lower his briefs, his cock sprung free almost hitting me on the face. I look up quickly to gauge his reaction but i only see heat and lust. So i take his cock in my hand and lick the tip. He tastes like i imagined, clean but with a taste of him. I devour him, swalloing his cock and moving up and down the rest of what i cannot reach with my mouth. He chocks and grabs my hair to steady himself. I can feel his contempt and pleasure. He likes it. That's good. Knowing he likes it turns me on so i double my determination, wanting to make him feel the same he made me feel. But he stops me. I whimper in protest. But he says:

"If you continue i will come in your mouth, and not that it's a bad idea, but i want to come in your pretty pussy for the first time we are intimate"

Intimate? It sounds like what we started isn't a one time thing. But i'll ask him later, first i want his dick inside me and him moaning my name.

So i nod, get up and when i'm about to go to bed, he kisses me, tasting himself on my tongue. We go to bed kissing. Once in bed he settles in between my legs but a sudden thought stops him. He looks at me and question: "do you have a condom?"

I nod and tell him there's a box in my bedside table. He opens the drawer, grabs a condom and come back between my legs. He wraps it on his dick and nudges it on my entrance. I inhale in expectation. I've dreamed for a long time about this moment.

He puts one of his hand next to my head and the other takes his cock and puts it at the edge of my entrance. He looks up, looking for any type of doubts and slowly enters me.

We moan in unison. It's a strech, even after coming a few times and being opened by his fingers. He's big, bigger than any i had before. When he's finally all in, he stops and breath in and out, composing himself or more like restraining himself from pounding inside of him like a caveman. He looks at me, waiting for my body to adjust to his size, but i can't wait anymore. So i push my hips up towards him, feeling more of him. He takes this as a sign that he can move, and in a painfully  slow pace he thrust out and in a hard push, he bottoms out in a single thrust. And he repeats it, in and out, in and out. I feel breathless. I've never been fucked like that. But i want more. So in a mix of a whimper and whisper and tell:

"Harder. Please fuck me harder"

He groans and swears: "fuck, i love when you beg" but follows with my demand. Going harder and harder he dips his head near my neck and bites me. A moan comes out of me but it's too loud so he covers my mouth with his hand. The pressure and the reduced quantity of oxigen entering my body makes me see stars and i feel my orgasm reaching it's peak. Almost like he can feel it too, his other hand reaches down to my clit and brushes it.

This man is divine, everything about him is: his hands, his dick, his lips... but also his eyes, his smell and more importantly his voice. The way he utters my name like i am his salvation but also his damnation... I know he will be my end..

Suddendly, the pressure snaps, my legs squeezes his ass and I orgasm. My body tenses in waves. They're never ending. This spurrs him to go harder chasing his own end. His thurst are starting to go out of rhythm and soon in a powerful thrust he finishes. Moaning my name in a whisper he uncovers my mouth and kisses me deeply.

I don't want this to end, I want him to be mine, forever. 

And it's like he heard me, he whispers: "Be mine. I want to know all the little corners of your body that makes you moan. All the sensitive points that makes you see stars. Not only that, but also your likes and dislikes, your favourite food, your favourite book, what makes you cringe and what makes you smile. Every little detail of your life. I want to be in your world, BE your world like you are mine."

In a whisper I nod and kiss him deeply.