Degrading me

Warnings! This story must be read by people of minimum age 18. It contains bondage, blindfolds, degrading kink, curse words, spanking and penetration.

The picture is not mine, it belongs to someone else.

Breathing. It's all i can hear. His breathing somewhere in the room. And my breathing short and quick. It's all dark and warm. My skin is having goosebumps from the anticipation and the waiting. But let me tell you why i am waiting and seeing only darkness.

-10 minutes ago-

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, JACOB!? You are, again, leaving to go to another bussiness trip!! It's the THIRD in the month! We've barely seen each other, and even less talked because once you get back home all you want is to fuck and go to sleep! I feel like you're only with me because of the sex!!! Tell me if it's only that. At least i'll know what to expect and search for SOMEONE ELSE!!" At this point you can imagine i was pretty angry and tired of all this bullshit. But come on, anyone would relate with me. We have been living together for two years and for the past year it has been like that. The sex is good but he's so busy with work that i can't take it anymore. I'm feeling lonely and abandoned.

But I instantly regret the last thing i said. The look he is giving me is dark. If looks could kill, i would be six feet under the ground. I try to say something along the lines that i didn't mean it, but i shut up. Maybe this will wake him up and see there's something wrong in this relationship.

He's silent. Suddendly pondering what i shouted at him. No one is saying anything. We're just regarding each other. When i've finally had enough and i'm about to storm off to get a bag and stay at my mother's house, he approaches me. Silently, like a predator circling his prey. Why do i always feel like the prey...?

"I'm sorry. I know i haven't been present in our relationship. I know i was very busy, but you have to understand that it is a very important bussiness trip. We could win a very important client and secure a lot of money" I know it's important. I feel guilty about the whole thing but life taught me we can deal both with work and relationships, well only if we put the right effort and dedication. So i don't budge.

"Look, precious, what about you come with me huh? Would you like that? We could stay for a whole week and take advantage of the luxurious hotel the company provided." Leaving the whole week? I'm about to deny saying i can't but he's putting the effort here. So i try to gather all of my thoughts about work and realize that i don't have to go to the office for the rest of the week. I only need to design a website for a client. I nod and smile, happy to have somehow reached an agreement. Happy with the outcome of the conversation, he kisses me deeply. The kiss escalates quickly and we stumble into the room. I start to take his clothes off but he stops me.

"No, let's play a little yeah? I think we both need it. So, go next to the bed and strip"

Eagerly i follow his orders, agreeing with him. Work is stressing us both. I stand there, in front of the bed, starting to take my clothes off. First my red blouse, then my black trousers, leaving me in panties and bra. I can feel his stare on my panties, knowing fully well i broke our little rule this morning: No panties at the house.

"tsk, you are such a bad girl, not following orders are we now? I'm sure you know you need to get punished right, my little bitch? Take off everything and kneel."

"Yes daddy" I take off my bra and panties. I drop them on the floor and my knees follow them. I follow his movements waiting for his next decision. I see him go to the closet, open the lower compartment and take out the blindfold and the nipple clips. He goes behind me, put the blindfold on my eyes and say:

"Remember your safe word?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Say them outloud"

"Green for good, Orange for a slower and red for stopping completely."

"Good girl. And also, from this moment till i tell you to stop, you'll call me master.Did you understand?" I nod, but i receive a slap on the ass in response.

"Words you little whore. Speak while you can, because soon you'll be gagged and you won't be able to utter a single word"

"Yes master"

"good girl. Now i'll put the nipple clips on you and i don't want to hear a single sound coming from your dirty little mouth. Understood?"

"Yes master"

And that's where we are. Me trying to breath through my nose without making a sound while having the clips on my nipples. I want to moan so bad, but i can still resist. Suddendly, i feel my wrists being pulled behind and being tied up by a rope. It's tight but it doesn't hurt.

"Does it hurt, slut?" Oh, so it's the degrading game now. Okey, i won't last 10 minutes if he continues to say those things. But i nod and say:

"No master, it doesn't hurt." He purs in response and i feel him stand up. I hear his steps distancing themself from me and i hear a drawer being opened and closed. Then i hear nothing except my breathing.

Suddendly I squeak in surprise when i feel a slap on my ass. Hard. Not with his hand but with a whip. Okey, i reconsider what i said, i didn't even last 5 minutes without making a sound. I'm so screwed.

"tsk, not even five minutes? Thats a new record my little pet. Lower your body and count after each slap and thank me afterwards. Understood?"

"Yes master". He wants to kill me. I'm sure of it. I'll leave this room even more frustrated than when we came in. The first slap comes, i count it outloud and i thank him. This goes on until slap 10 on each side (so 20 in total) when at the 11 one i feel it on my pussy. This one is harder than the rest and i cry out the number with a deep moan.

"Oh? So you're enjoying this... You're such a dirty whore. You've been waiting for Master's whip to punish you right? What are you chasing for you little bitch hmm? Are you chasing your master's cock? Tell me what you want." I desperatly try not to move and search for some friction but it's impossible. There's nothing around me. I'm so wet that i'm creating a puddle of cum under my legs. He slaps my clit once more to push me to respond.

"Yes master..." It's hard to breath."I want your cock and i want to feel full of your cum"

"Full of my cum huh? Then i have to make you my personal cumdump. I'm sure you'll love that, wouldn't you whore?"

"Yes master, please!"

All of a sudden, he picks me up and drop me on the bed. He puts me on my knees and put something in my mouth: my wet panties. He buries my head on the pillow. I hear the sipper of his trousers being opened and some clothes dropping to the floor. Not a second later, he brutally enters me, giving me no time to adjust. He fucks me hard. I moan so loud. His grip on my waist is so strong that i'm sure i'll bruise tomorrow. I can also feel the pressure on my nipples, the clips pressing on them. Also, the blindfold adds to the extasy of the moment. I have to concentrate on not cumming yet. I want to prolonge this as much as i can...

"You're taking it so well... like a dirty little slut. It's all you deserve, being fucked like a whore and treated like one. You're gonna cum on my cock and cry my name. I'll fuck you till you can't walk again. You belong to me. I own you, i own your pretty little cunt, your pretty little ass and the rest of your body. I want to control you, command you, dominate you and use you. You're my pet and my whore. I'll make sure you never forget it." His thrusts are becoming frantic and they don't follow the same rhythm. He's close. I'm close too. The moment one of his hands come down my clit and rub it i'm gone. I tense and cry out "Master!" The clenching of my walls set off his orgasm and he cums in me. There's so much of it that it drops on the bedsheets.

He regains his breath before me and untie my hands, take of the nipple clips, the blindfold and the panties from my mouth and finally kisses me deeply. He massages my thighs and tells me:

"I don't only want to control you, command you, dominate you and use you but i also want to touch you sweetly and lovingly, hold you in my arms and kiss you, but most importantly make you feel safe and happy. I cherish you immensely so please don't doupt my love for you, sweetheart.

-The End.