Chapter six, Aslan's camp

(Your POV)

We arrived at a huge, green field. With allot of tents on them, it looked powerful. As we made our way towards the camp, a horn was being blowed. Peter, Susan and Lucy now walked up front, and me and the Beavers close behind. Every Narnian that we passed stopped with what they were doing, and looked at us, they also no walked behind us, followed us further in the camp. 'Why are they all staring at us?' Susan asked, 'Maybe they think you look funny.' Lucy says with a grin, Peter and i laughed at the sassy comment of Lucy, even though this all is happening. We arrived at a tent, who was standing alone, and had all sorts of flags on it. Someone was standing in front of it, he looked like he was in chharge of an army or something. Peter took out his swords and let it show to the person, half human, half horse. 'We have come to see Aslan.' Peter said. The half human looks at the tent in front of us, and we all follow his lead. Not long after, every one around us, starts to sit on one knee, i followed immediately, together with the Beavers. Peter, Susan and Lucy looked around them, they now looked at me, i signalled that they too, have to go sit on one knee. Now, the most powerful looking lion i have ever seen, walks out of the tent in front of us. 'Welcome, Peter, Son of Adam.' The Lion starts, 'Welcome Susan and Lucy, Daughters of Eve.' he said towards them. 'And welcome to you Beavers, you have my thanks.' He said to the Beaver who now stood beside Lucy. 'But where are the other two?' He asks, i think he didn't see me, since i sat behind Peter, who is a bit bigger than me. 'Y/n is right here sir.' Lucy said, pointing at me. 'Welcome, Y/n, Daughter of Eve.' he said to me with an apologising nod. 'But then where is the fifth?' He asks, looking around to see if he sees Edmund. 'That's why were here sir.' Peter started, we now all stood up. 'We need your help.' Peter said. 'We had a little trouble along the way.' Susan ads. 'Our brother has been captured by the White Witch.' Peter says. 'Captured? How could this happen?' Aslan asks. 'He betrayed them, Your Majesty.' Mr Beaver spoke up. 'Then he has betrayed us all!' The half man, half horse spoke. As he said those words, I grabbed one of my daggers, ready to walk over to him, he looked rather scared of me. "Peace, Oreius.' Aslan says, seeing my reaction. 'I'm sure there's an explanation.' Aslan says. 'It's my fault, really.' Peter spoke up, 'I was too hard on him.' he adds. 'We all were.' Susan spoke, placing a comforting hand on her brother's shoulder. 'Sir, he's our brother.' Lucy said. 'I know, dear one. But that only makes the betrayal all the worse.' Aslan says. After a while we got some other, better clothes. Lucy and Susan got this lovely dress, Peter got grey pants and a grey blouse. And I got brown pants, with a white blouse with a leather corset. The corset was for protection, Oreius explained to me. I stood now, watching over the cliff, resting one of my hands on the Lion's head of my sword. 'Enjoying the scenery?' Aslan asked me, who had walked up to me. 'It's beautiful.' i say. 'What's on your mind, dear one?' Aslan asks. 'I'm glad I am, but why am I here, Aslan?' I ask the Lion, now looking at him. 'I understood that the Pevensies are all Kings and Queens, I'm not. Why am I here then? If I have nothing to add.' I asked Aslan. 'Y/n, you are indeed not a Queen, but you are the General of the army. The leader of the army.' he says. 'But I thought Peter..' i say, but Aslan interrupts me. 'Peter, is also your King. But you are in charge of the army, they will always listen to you, and with Peter, or any other King or Queen, it may take longer before they do so. You also are the highest rank below the Kings and Queens, Y/n.' He says with a smile. I smile back, 'Father Christmas said that i knew how to use the weapons, know how to fight, how come?' i ask Aslan. 'Your the General, Y/n, it's your job.' he says. 'Y/n, you must know some things about being the General. It's your job to protect Narnia, but also to protect the Kings and Queens, they probably won't like that, but it is your job.' he says now a bit more serious. I nod, to let him know I understand. 'Now, could you get Peter for me?' he asked me, so i went to look for Peter and send him up. I start to help some Narnians with their chores. They were surprised that I wanted to help them, but I had nothing to do, so why not lend a hand. But after a while, I heard Susan's horn. I look at Peter, he looks at me, and he comes running down, i'm going up front unsheathing my sword, so does Peter, and we run towards the river, Oreius and some other Narnian soldiers follow us. When we came to the river, we saw those same packs of wolves we saw at the waterfall, and we saw Susan and Lucy in a tree, with the wolves just below them. 'Oi!' I yell, trying to take their attention. Oreius and I were ready to attack, but Aslan stopped us. 'This is Peter's battle.' he said to us, so we stood down. Peter points his sword at the wolves. 'Come on! We've already been through this before.' the wolf said to Peter. 'And we both know you haven't got it in you.' the wolf added. 'Peter! Watch out!' Susan said to her brother, because another wolf is circling him. Aslan pins the wolf down, so Peter only has to focus on one of them. 'You may think you're a king, but you're going to die, like a dog!' the wolf says, before jumping on to Peter, the wolf laid still on top of Peter. I helped Lucy and Susan down, and we ran to Peter and shoved the wolf off of him. Peter was okay, he hugged us, all three of us. Aslan released the wolf and it ran off, 'He'll lead you to Edmund.' He said looking at me, he wants me to give orders. 'Oreius, and you six, follow him.' I said to them, they saluted me and followed the wolf. I helped Peter up, and Peter, Susan and Lucy, together with Aslan, made their way back to the camp. Some of the Narnian soldiers who stayed behind asked me to practise with them, so of course I did, they are my soldiers. I fought them, sometimes more than one at the time, but I got better and better, and started to win faster and faster. After a while, we too made our way back to camp. When I walked through camp, I spotted Oreius. 'Oreius.' I say, he turns around and once again he salutes me. 'Yes, General?' he says. 'At ease. Where's Edmund?' I ask him, he looks to his left, and I follow his gaze, to see Edmund hugging his siblings. 'Thank you.' i say honestly. I see the siblings now just talking, so I start to run in their reaction and I almost tackle Edmund into a hug. I then pull away and grab his face, I start to examine it. He had some tiny wounds and some bruising. 'I'm gonna kill them.' I muttered, Edmund laughed, I didn't know he heard me. 'Hey.' he says to me, 'Hello.' I said back with a grin. 'Are you alright?' I asked him. 'Yeah, I am. But are you?'' he asks me while looking me up and down to my mud stained clothes. 'Oh, yeah! I practised with some Narnians.' I said to him, 'Practise? With Narnians?' he asks, also looking confused at his siblings. They all grind at how confused he was. 'Yeah, I fought with some of the soldiers.' I say, like it was the most normal thing ever. 'Okay, now I really have to go to bed.' he says, a bit shocked. I just laughed, 'Goodnight.'