Chapter 14, Spare Oom

(Your POV, 5 years later) (Peter: 30, Susan: 29, Ed and Y/n: 28 and Lucy: 24)

'Edmund?' I ask walking out of the bathroom. 'Yes, love?' he asks from the couch. 'Do you ever want children?' I ask him sitting down on the edge of our bed. He looks at me, 'Are you...?' He asks me with big eyes. 'No, no, I'm not. But what would you think if I were one day?' I ask him. 'I would be the happiest person in Narnia.' He says with a smile. 'Yeah?' I asked him. 'Yes, I've always wanted kids, especially with you. If you wanted them too. Do you?' he now asks me. 'Yeah, I do.' I say with a grin. 'Were 28, I'm not saying we should start trying now, but maybe we can in like, a year or two?' I ask him. A huge smile starts appearing on his face. 'That sounds amazing.' He says.

(two years later)

Edmund and I agreed to start trying in a month or so, we were ready. But first, it was time to hunt on a stag. We were riding our horses in the forest, Peter, Susan, Lucy, Edmund and i. Suddenly Edmund slows down. So we turned back to him. 'Come on, Ed.' Susan says. 'Just catching my breath.' He says. 'That's all well catch at this rate.' Susan says. 'What did he say again, Y/n?' Lucy asks me. '-You girls wait in the castle. I'll get the stag myself.-' I sayed, while doing my best Edmund Impression i could. We all laugh and Edmund sticks his tongue out at me. Peter suddenly looks at something, 'What's this?' he asks. We all get off our horses, it was a lamppost. 'As if from a dream.' Lucy says, 'Or a dream of a dream.' Susan ads. I look at them confused. 'You don't recognise it?' I ask, mainly to Lucy. She looks at me, 'Spare Oom' She says with big eyes to me, i nod my head. Lucy grabs my hand and we knew where we were running to. We couldn't believe us. 'Lucy! Y/n!' Peter says, 'Not again.' Susan says as the three run after us. 'Lu?' Peter asks. 'Y/n?' Susan says. 'Just come already!' i say. We walk through a forest, you could barely see anything other than trees and such. Until the branches turned in to coats.

'Susan, you're on my foot.'

'Peter, move off!'

I'm getting real dejavu.

'Stop shoving!'

'Stop it!'

'I'm not on your toe.'

And suddenly, we all fall out of the wardrobe, on the floor. We looked at each other, we were kids again. I was fifteen, again! We look at each other confused. But suddenly the door of the room opens, showing the professor. 'There you are. What were you all doing in the wardrobe?' the professor asks. 'You wouldn't believe us if we told you, sir.' Peter says. The professor throws the ball that crashed through the window to Peter, 'Try me.' He says.