Fix (Enid Sinclair)

Enid is upset and won't tell Wednesday why. So Wednesday kidnaps Y/N out of her dorm and, in classic Wednesday fashion,  threatens her that if she doesn't make Enid feel better, she will kill her. 

Wednesday enters her room and sighs. Enid is crying hysterically on her brightly colored bed, completely unaware that Wednesday has entered the dorm room.

"Enid, you are crying rather loudly. Do I need to murder someone?" Wednesday questions. 

Enid sniffles and glances at Wednesday. She doesn't say anything and continues crying. Wednesday promptly heads out, closing the door behind her. Heading across the hallway and down three doors, she opens the door to Y/N's room without knocking. Y/N is sitting on her bed, watching YouTube. She startles as the door opens and eyes Wednesday cautiously. The Addams girl scares her, but she knows she cares about Enid and would never hurt her even though Wednesday would never admit it. 

"You. Come with me and fix Enid or I will end your pathetic life," Wednesday threatens. 

"Is Enid okay?" Y/N frowns, slipping on her shoes.

"Obviously not. Let's go," Wednesday scowls.

Y/N follows Wednesday to the dorm room. She immediately rushes to Enid's side and takes the girl into her arms, holding her close. Enid snuggles into Y/N's arms and her sobs become quieter.

"Hey, pretty girl. What's wrong? Does Wednesday need to kill someone?" Y/N asks.

"My mom called. She found out about us. She disowned me, Y/N. I have no one," Enid admits.

"Your mom is an asshole. And you have me, Enid. You have me, Yoko, Divina, Eugene, Ajax, Thing, and Wednesday. You are not alone, love," Y/N states, pressing a kiss to Enid's forehead.

"Okay. Can we cuddle and watch TV now?" Enid begs with her best puppy dog eyes.

"Of course, baby," Y/N agrees.

"Please stop violating my ears with your disgusting words," Wednesday remarks.

This causes Enid to smile, snuggling further into Y/N. She may not have her mother, but she has her friends and girlfriend by her side, and that is all she needs.