Capture

When Leo arrived in the lair he couldn't hear anything other than the ringing in his ears. He felt weak as he exited the escape pod and collapsed to his knees. Raph and Bee were...gone. And it was his fault.

His hand gripped the key in his hand tighter. All for this stupid key. He looked up and saw Casey in front of him. The future boy was looking around, saying something. All of the anger he felt towards himself shifted. He lunged toward the boy in front of him but his brothers caught him.

"Did you know this would happen? Why didn't you tell me?" Leo fought against his brothers as they tried to hold him back. Casey backed away with a confused and fearful look on his face. It just made Leo even angrier.

"What are you talking about?"

"Easy. Leo, what's going on? Where's Raph and Bee?" Mikey asked. Leo didn't answer and threw his brothers' arms off of him.

"Leo, what happened to them?" Donnie asked, sounding uncharacteristically concerned.

"Leonardo." Splinter firmly said. It caused Leo to pause and confront what he had been trying to avoid. He took a deep breath and turned to face his family.

"They...They got 'em."

"You left Raph?" The question sent a sharp pain in Leo's heart. How could she assume he'd leave Raph willingly? Let alone leave him behind with the Krang when he had a baby with him.

"He left himself. He used his pod to save me, all because I went after this stupid thing." Leo roughly shoved the key into Casey's chest.

"You got it..." He said with hardly any emotion in his voice. Looking at Casey now, he could see that he barely look present. A thought came to his mind. Future boy. If Casey is from the future... The thought made him even angrier.

"He's from the future! He knew this would happen!" Leo pointed an accusing finger to Casey and it seemed to snap him back into the present.

"No, I didn't! If I did, I wouldn't have let Raph carry Bee! This didn't happen in my time, we changed the past, and you got the key. We still have a chance to-"

"No, we have to save Raph and Bee. Come on." Leo walked off, readying his katanas to form a portal. A quick swipe in the air sent a shock through his body.

"Leo, wait," Donnie called.

"If you won't come, I'll go myself." Again, Leo tried to form a portal but it didn't work. Instead, he felt another painful shock spread throughout his body.

"We've lost our mystic powers," Donnie argued.

"We don't have a plan!" Mikey added on. But Leo wasn't interested in listening. He tried to open a portal again, praying a portal would open. But nothing happened. He only felt the shock coursing through his body. Looks like they'll have to get around some other way. The turtle tank is the obvious choice.